This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're confusing the holiday hires

And honestly myself as well. Had a woman come in with two bags of ps2 games and her child. She tells me that she got the game and systems for free from a friend when they upgraded, however her daughter obviously couldn't play them because she was 8. Games in the bag ranged from hot shots golf to devil may cry, so thia was a rather confusing statement, especially when you've spent a good portion of the day finding games five year olds can play. I told her that I didn't think we could take ps2 games in trade, but I'd check. When i determined that we couldn't I told her several stores that would probably be able to take them, to which she got inexplicably angry and stormed out with her games, shouting
    "THIS PLACE IS A F*KINC RIPOFF" thus confusing the heck out of our holiday hire, as normally we'd have had to offer something for that to even make sense...
    Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
    Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
    -Unknown Author

Just explain to your holiday hires that "f*ckin' ripoff" translates into "You won't do what I want you to do so I'm pissed off and going to make a huge scene."

Although I suspect a few may have already figured that out.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I get "worst customer service any where ever!" when I can't do what a customer wants: warrant dead battery that after charging and testing to be a good battery. Worst customer service anywhere ever? Really? You must not go to our competitor two doors down... They have a general reputation of being condescending a-holes, and people come to our stores because of our top-rated customer service. We're required to do things for customers that defy logic, IMHO. The boys at corporate claim that we may lose money in the short-term by meeting unreasonable customer demands, but will gain them or others long-term. I can think of two customers off the top of my head that totally game the Rewards program, and can't possibly be making us any money. There have to be more that are much more discrete and better at it.

Comment

Working...
      X