Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously this is your biggest ill never eat there again complaint?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously this is your biggest ill never eat there again complaint?

so a while ago i was reading surveys from costumers... because??? im evil?
    and i saw this and started laughing.

heres the survey response in a paraphrase way cause i couldn't steal it.

' I can't believe you have to ask for a key to use the bathrooms! if i never eat again at this JIB its because of this. I come in and i want to wash my hands. And i have to go get a key from the person behind the counter. So the person who used the bathroom before me actually used the facilities and maybe they didn't wash their hands. So now the key is covered in feces. they then hand the key to the person behind the counter to put on the hook. So now the worker has feces on their hands. They then hand the key to me and now m hands are covered in feces and go wash my hands then grab the key to return it and recover my hand in feces! I guess i should just get use to eating feces since the food is covered in feces from the key anyways.'

so here are the thoughts in my head reading this.

1) if your so worried about the key being dirty why not wash the key while you wash your hands?
    2) do you honestly think the people behind the counter never wash their hands?
    3) Seriously they said the word feces that many times. Like we would forget what you where worried about.... just ay dirty after the first feces please.
    4) you know you have to turn a lock to exit right? and the KEY is your problem? dude id be worried about how dirty that lock is than the key.
    5) if this is your complaint you so dont want to know what the complaints where before complaining dude.

what where the pre-'the bathroom immediately locks when closed' complaints look like?

'I went to JIB to get lunch with my Son/Daughter and went we opened the bathroom door thinking it was empty and there was a homeless man bathing/ having sex with himself or a woman/there was a woman offering her body for food/a homeless guy was sleeping in there ect. ect. ect.'

hmmmm locked door you need a key for and maybe you need to make use you wash your hands and use a paper towel to leave the bathroom... or a some homeless guys ding dong in your kids faces?

yeah 99% prefer the locked door.

Right, so the key was "covered" in crap. Really? Seriously? That person was nuts.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Right, so the key was "covered" in crap. Really? Seriously? That person was nuts.
      the thing is it is usually really clean so extra crazy some of use clean every time

Comment

btw what i think a good complaint leading to 'ill never eat there again' is? The cashier is a bitch. i work hard on the bitch but im nice to most people.

Comment

Working...
        X