This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few brief ones

Hello again, it's been a while since I last posted, largely because I picked up a second job where typically the worst I have to deal with is an old person on the phone who's hearing aids aren't working right. Howevet there are still a few that have happened, mostly at GameStore.

Yer systems, clean em
    Seriously, I have never understood why people who are attempting to sell us things don't clean them out beforehand. The parts from the xb360 I took in tonight was the second filthiest I have seen at the new store (first still is the one with live spiders in it). Customer even asked if his was the filthiest I'd seen. The system itself we couldn't take because it had a large crack in it. To give you an idea of how filthy this one was, we have an industrial strength compressed air gun. That couldn't move the nearly half an inch thick layer of dust gunk that haf built up inside it. Blargh.

Your brat's brats, control them
    Granny. Your son has progressed from throwing games to pulling our shelves apart. Stop. Coddling. Him. It isn't good behavior, and rewarding him for it isn't helping.

Please care about your children
    This, more than any other behavior in the store is the one that ticks me off the most. The parent who does not care. As in wanders off chatting on the cell from buying the game, ignoring her children's pained requests, ignoring what I have to tell you about the video game (far cry 4 for a pair of 6 &12 year olds) because, "meh, they have call of duty, and I don't really care." Just utterly dismissive and uncaring about everything.
    Lady. There is visible no holds barred necrophilia on games now. We sell freaking Corpse Party. Not all M games are equal!
    Last edited by EricKei; 11-13-2016, 12:02 PM. Reason: edited inappropriate term for children
    Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
    Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
    -Unknown Author

Quoth Opalin View Post
    There is visible no holds barred necrophilia on games now.
    ...You're kidding, right?

Comment

Quoth Opalin View Post
      Please care about your children
      Yes, it's quite fashionable now to "let kids be kids" which some parents take to mean "let my kids destroy everything they touch!" I will get eye rolls if I try to gently stop a kid from climbing the employee only ladders, or stop them from sticking their fingers in front of my scissors. Even other employees will defend shoppers who ignore their screaming children... I don't mean a baby who's just fussy, or crying but the parent is attending to them, or is in line to leave the store. I mean the parents who have been steadfastly ignoring a screaming baby for an hour straight. I mean the parents who park the stroller with the screaming baby at the end of the aisle, and chat on their cell phones while drinking their non-fat latte a good 15' away.
      Last edited by EricKei; 11-13-2016, 12:02 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate term for children
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Silent Hunter - we don't carry it in our store (it's digital only atm I believe) but I'm not joking. Game is called Outlast, for ps4, xb1 and pc/mac. I'm not gonna start a fratching topic on the fact that it is rated M over AO though

Notalwaysright- Gah, the sissors one is even more obviously worse! What the heck parents.
        -Unknown Author

Comment

That's just... wait a minute, I have that. Great now I can't play it. X3

Comment

Quoth Silent-Hunter View Post
            That's just... wait a minute, I have that. Great now I can't play it. X3
            Eh, it's a small part of the game, but you are running from naked canabalistic murderers/rapists/crazy people for most of the game. Not for one who wants to avoid gore heavy kinda things
            Last edited by Opalin; 12-22-2016, 06:37 AM. Reason: Misspelled small due to typo
            -Unknown Author

Comment

Working...
            X