Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the first step is admitting I have a problem... (pic)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the first step is admitting I have a problem... (pic)

...A slight bit of an addiction. Just a weeeeeeee bit.

http://i.imgur.com/HGQp6.jpg

Aaaand, I've gotten an ultimatum from my husband that I either need to stop making these for a bit, or hang them, or sell them. LOL
    Last edited by Dips; 11-19-2012, 05:22 PM. Reason: sub'd link for oversize image
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Wow. You. Are. AWESOME!!!!!!!
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
      ...Aaaand, I've gotten an ultimatum from my husband that I either need to stop making these for a bit, or hang them, or sell them. LOL
      Christine Kane - Four Legs Cross-Stitch Good Two Legs Bad
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Thank you, Sarah Val! =D Although my husband might disagree right now, LOL.

Dale, I'm cracking up here. That's just awesome.

Comment

Nuklear Power fan?

Love those and the Pokemon. Actually, love all of them. You're awesome.

Comment

Love the Altair....thingy. OK OK and pretty much the rest of them

If only I wasn't broke, I'd make you an offer on Altair and some of the others, argh ^_^ When and if you decide to put them up for sale.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth PhiSigGirl1988 View Post
              Nuklear Power fan?

Love those and the Pokemon. Actually, love all of them. You're awesome.
              FF1 fan mostly, but yeah, the black mage sprite came from there, hahaha. I should get caught back up on NP.

Quoth EricKei View Post
              Love the Altair....thingy. OK OK and pretty much the rest of them

If only I wasn't broke, I'd make you an offer on Altair and some of the others, argh ^_^ When and if you decide to put them up for sale.
              XD thanks. Funny story, Altair/Ezio caused me SO many problems. First off, hard to find a decent sprite. Secondly, only pattern I found was pretty limited in colors, so I improvised and added a lot of shading and new colors. Third, while making him, the cat knocked into the table once and boom, beads EVERYWHERE. So I reassembled him, and unfortunately was watching Supernatural....jumpscare part....BOOM. Beads everywhere again.

Ended up making him with various curses and imprecations, and just concentrating on getting him DONE.

And yeah, I intend to put a few up on my Etsy shop...already listed the Pokeball coasters, and working on photographing some of the others to go up as well. Definitely going to keep, at least, Dante and Derpy, and the Big Daddy....although, now that I've made patterns, can make them again any time I need. =D

Comment

just out of curiosity, is the sprite you used for the Sailor Saturn one from Sailor Moon: Another Story? It looks like it's from that game.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

If you decide to sell the Luna one, let me know.
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

I thought that the Star Wars ones that I helped my daughter make were neat, but nothing near that scale.
                    Clearly I need to get her (definitely her, not me, nope, it's for her...) more beads for christmas.

Comment

How much for Link ?
                      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                        just out of curiosity, is the sprite you used for the Sailor Saturn one from Sailor Moon: Another Story? It looks like it's from that game.
                        Ding ding! I loooooved that game. SO MUCH. I played the snot out of it, seriously.

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                        If you decide to sell the Luna one, let me know.
                        She probably will be going, yeah....have to clean up a broken part on her first. Her horn is just....egh.

Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                        How much for Link ?
                        I'll PM you if you really mean it, lol.

Comment

Those are so cool! I love the Luna and Chrysalis.
                          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

These are so cute! I love the My Little Pony and Avatar The Last Airbender ones.

Comment

Where'd you learn how to make these? I've always wanted to but I can never figure out how to google for a tutorial.
                              My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                              It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X