Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a "Server busy" message, say, a minute ago.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Also had a "server busy" message about ten minutes ago.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I also got a server busy message @ 3:22 EST.
        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Here too, 8:20 pm GMT to at least 8:24 where I went somewhere else for a while.

Comment

Got it here too, at the same time, around 12:20 pm PST (US).

Went elsewhere on the 'net for awhile, before coming back here just now.

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

I've logged in about half a dozen times today (using Firefox 3.6.3) and had a weird delay happening. All forums load quickly, but when I try click "Post Quick Reply" I get the browser equivalent of the spinning beachball of death (the little circle of gray squares followed by the words :Posting Reply - Please Wait"). My post will actually appear, but to get the screen to change I need to navigate away from the page and come back to it. "Go Advanced" will take me to the advanced reply screen, but from there it hangs again. Again, my reply seems to be posting just fine, but the page doesn't shift to the thread with my reply posted in it.

ETA: Edit is also having a delay. I have to click the edit button at least twice to get to the edit text box.

ETA2: From 2112-2118 Eastern tonight I got my first "server busy" response since the transfer to the new server.
              Last edited by EvilEmpryss; 02-01-2011, 01:20 AM. Reason: More info
              Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

I am on the mobile site in the U.S. central time zone. I came to the site 10 minutes ago (8:12 pm) and got a "the server is too busy" message.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Just happened at 19.39 GMT. May be relevant, may be not

Chrome browser displayed the following error:

This web page is not available.

The web page at http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...t=74336&page=3 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

More information on this error
                  Below is the original error message

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error.
                  I went back a page & tried again, & things were fine
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

vBulletin Message
                    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

eastern time 2:45 Google crome

I wanted to go to the second page of new posts and it came up with this.
                    I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

I had a spate where the forums were very, very sluggish last night. As in, it would take upwards of five minutes for the site to go to a page. The time was just after 6am in the UK (I can remember what time it was in the UK, but not locally >_< ), and it lasted for maybe half an hour or so.

Fratching responded just fine, and the front page of CS responded fine, too. It was only the CS forums that I had any trouble with.

I'm running XP, up to date, with a fairly competent system. Browser is Firefox, also up to date, with no extra add-ons.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

2:17 pm Eastern, page stopped responding for a bit. "Page Not Found" error returned when trying to go back to the Roadkill subforum. Fixed itself just a bit later.

Running XP Pro, fully updated; viewing on IE8.
                        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Another "server is too busy" message that stopped at 5:47 pm CST.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Got the same problem as Irv - approx. same time, just another timezone (started at 12.45 AM CET, stopped at 12.49 AM CET).
                            A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Server upgrade this weekend should solve it. If it becomes more and more a problem, we may bring that forward.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                                Server upgrade this weekend should solve it. If it becomes more and more a problem, we may bring that forward.

Rapscallion
                                I hear the server is suffering from micromastia.

Tiny memories.
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X