Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for being interviewed and studied. If you anal probe, please use lube.
    "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
    "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
    My MySpace
    My LiveJournal

Comment

*adds flag to the pile* What an awesome idea!! Good luck with it!! I'd like to add myself to the ever-growing pile of interest. ^^ Though I'm more a lurker nowadays.
      "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Sounds interesting..count me in also. I don't post very much but I am on here all the time.

Comment

To clarify: I'm willing to be observed and interviewed. ^_^
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I'm in FWIW, but my more interesting postings won't be 'til tax season.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

-elaborate smoke signals-

You can interview/observe me if you like. But I'm very odd, just warning you in advance.
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Eisa
                -elaborate smoke signals-

You can interview/observe me if you like. But I'm very odd, just warning you in advance.
                Honestly, Eisa.... I think a lot of us are odd. I know I am. ^_^
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                  Honestly, Eisa.... I think a lot of us are odd. I know I am. ^_^
                  ... and the rest dream of getting even ...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Just thought I'd mention, having re-read the thread; I'm up for the interviewee list too.
                    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

I'll clarify and state I'm up for being interviewed and observed as well. Interview me! Observe me! Smack my thighs with a belt and tell me what a naughty, naughty girl I am -- oh, wait... Whoops, never mind that last part... I just got carried away.
                      Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth Lvl_9_Gazebo View Post
                        I'll clarify and state I'm up for being interviewed and observed as well. Interview me! Observe me! Smack my thighs with a belt and tell me what a naughty, naughty girl I am -- oh, wait...
                        I'm willing too .

Comment

I'm ready,willing, and able also.
                          Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

If you need more interviewees, I'll volunteer, too.
                            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

I'm up for both observation and interviewing as well. Won't be the first Internet-based sociology report I've been a part of.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm up for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X