This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seraph View Post
    Extra bonus round of karmic justice was discovered today. Ex-Client was arrested for filing a false police report, and in the process of the investigation, it was discovered he does drugs. A lot of them. And he's now in massive trouble.
    He hit rock bottom, so he brought out the jackhammer and kept digging. Dumbass. People that stupid and scummy deserve everything they get, and more.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      do you know what his false report was over?
      Yes, actually looking at the article right now. lemme paraphrase it.

A 25-year-old phoned police to report that several men – one a gang member – broke into his domicile...... Officers said that <name> told that the men entered his home through his window and stole a 52-inch flat-screen TV that was on the wall of his living room.

Asked why the window's screen looked as if it had been pushed outwards from the inside, police said <name> confessed to being a drug user and that the home invasion had never happened. The TV was given away to someone that he owed money to.

<name> admitted giving his Xbox 360 to a dealer to cover a debt. When a second dealer looking to collect also dropped by, <name>gave him two flat-screen TVs.

Before police arrived, <name>pushed the window's screen out from the inside and opened the door. He was charged with making a false police report.
      Last edited by Seraph; 04-12-2012, 05:01 PM.
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Oh you have got to be kidding. Seriously..from the INSIDE? That .. that is special. Not even "I'm kinda slow special." More like "I don't have two brain cells to rub together." special. If your going to fake a break in..don't hit yourself over the head with a cinder block before making decisions...
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
          AWESOME UPDATE

Extra bonus round of karmic justice was discovered today. Ex-Client was arrested for filing a false police report, and in the process of the investigation, it was discovered he does drugs. A lot of them. And he's now in massive trouble.

Oh man, I'm dancing.
          ...And that explains a LOT! man, this is so sweet!
          Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
          What's the difference?
          We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Yeah, he's done.

Interesting that is only lists the false report. Nothing about the drugs. Apparently his admission wasn't enough?
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
              Yeah, he's done.

Interesting that is only lists the false report. Nothing about the drugs. Apparently his admission wasn't enough?
              Possibly. I'm looking around and digging up records on him, and so far I've found drug possession, assault, the false report, and something else that's being listed as "Other".

I figure I'll look back into him in about a month's time, let stuff percolate until then, and then check when they've had time to toast him.

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                Oh, SWEET! It's just SO nice when someone gets a well-deserved karmic bitchslap.
                This says it all... Congrats!

Comment

That is well-deserved.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

He's only TWENTY-FIVE? Damn, that's a lot of stupid condensed in just a few years of adulthood.

Comment

I'm a long-time lurker, but had to register just to express my profound joy at the direction this is taking.

I was able to identify the perp by googling some of the text in the article. His arrest ("Other") shows a charge which appears to be domestic battery.

Sweet! This guy is going down in flames in so many ways simultaneously: The Aristocrats!
                      Last edited by Dave1982; 04-02-2012, 08:56 PM. Reason: Removed specific details

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                        Apparently his admission wasn't enough?
                        If it's not in writing, in the presence of witnesses, and signed by the speaker....eh...Let's just say local laws may vary regarding its admissibility in Court; it may come down to "cop's word against his", tho this guy's word may not be worth much.
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                          Yeah, he's done.

Most likely they ignored that in favor of the physical evidence. The physical evidence they can photograph and detail... the claims however, even if true, hold less value in court. So it sounds like they went with what they *know* will get him in jail, vs what the courts might dismiss as hearsay.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                            That would explain it. Never watched the show, only can name Homer, Marge, and Bart. XD
                            Thank deity i'm not the only one - I wasn't allowed to when I was younger, and now I have no interest in it or other similarly themed "adult cartoons"
                            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Oh my, we have another update!

So I found out that Ex-Client had been going on a bit of a rampage, as evidenced by his crazily spiraling behavior, and such.

Ex-Client apparently tried to scam a couple of people, who would have none of it. So he tracked down their addresses, and called the police in BOTH towns at about 2-3 am (time zones and all that).

He informed the police each time that the person he was calling about was waving about a shotgun, and holding their family hostage, threatening to shoot them if they moved.

You can imagine the response that happened to that.

First guy was woken up at 3 am by the police bashing down his door and dragging him outside and laying him on the pavement. He was surrounded by about five cars, all full of screaming policemen with guns trained on him.

Second guy wasn't actually home, he was on a trip, but his family WAS, so they were woken up in the middle of the night by policemen bashing down the door and getting them out.

Everything got straightened out of course, and then both guys stated they wanted to press charges against Ex-Client for what he had done.

He's now in jail, WOOO!

Amusing part? He apparently told someone he was going to do this SAME thing to me, but he couldn't find out where I lived. WOOOO~

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                                He informed the police each time that the person he was calling about was waving about a shotgun, and holding their family hostage, threatening to shoot them if they moved.
                                SC: (rubbing hands together) It's a brilliant plan! What could possibly go wrong?
                                (cue dramatic music)
                                Quoth Seraph View Post
                                Everything got straightened out of course, and then both guys stated they wanted to press charges against Ex-Client for what he had done.

He's now in jail, WOOO!
                                (cue the wah-wah-wah-waaaahhhh music)

I'm thinking this guy belongs in the Nerf Hotel rather than the Greybar Hotel. Give him a nice suite with soft padded walls and a stylish jacket with the extra-long sleeves...
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X