This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your hotel is awful No.2

It's a competition for the Worst Hotel I Have Ever Had To Stay In (TM).Entrant #2. Again I feel justified in my complaints...

1.The insulation is falling off the pipes in the bedroom.
    2.The plastic panel at the side of the bath has fallen off.
    3.The wallpaper is drooping off the walls already.Your hotel has only been open six months.Has it got plague already?
    4.My sheets have what appear to be bloodstains on them.
    5.Your reply to this is that they are probably not bloodstains,but 'some other stains'.
    6.The new sheets are stainfree.However they do have a large hole in the middle of them.This could be from something trying to make a scuttle for freedom.
    7.Your restaurant has run out of orangeade,lemonade,milk and icecream.There is a supermarket over the road I could race over to and supply you with these in less than 5 minutes.
    8.Your barman is very sneaky by asking if I want my Smirnoff with ice.Because then he can put it through the till as a Smirnoff Ice which is not part of the cheap deal, whereas the Smirnoff is.
    9.He is even more sneaky when charging me £3 for 2 drinks as on the menu and on being given £4,insists that I still owe him and then trying to cover it up by saying he thought it was £3 per drink.
    10.He insists that he is out of a certain spirit and when I point it out on the shelf,slams it down on the counter so it shatters and sends drink and glass all over the bar.I am now convinced he is some sort of fruitcake and best avoided.
    11.There is a hen party doing a conga outside the doors at 1am. They are keen to relate their sexual exploits.And at full volume so the whole town can share.

12.When I visited you six months later*,I got another set of bloodstained sheets.Which means either there are two sets going round.Or this was the first set still unwashed.Both options are equally abhorrent.

*Someone paid me to.I think danger money should have been included.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

With that kind of crap, sleeping in the car and eating fast food sounds downright dreamy. Looks like the whole employee/employer chain is cutting corners to line their pockets.

Comment

palma de mallorca?
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Nope...Butlins de Mineheada
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
        X