Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Guess "Gallon Smashing" No Longer Offers The Same Thrills...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Guess "Gallon Smashing" No Longer Offers The Same Thrills...

Now it's "Smack Cam"...

http://consumerist.com/2014/04/25/we...the-smack-cam/

These little #@$%*! need to go to boot camp for an undetermined sentence!

A few years back, some deadhead rat-tailed kit tried something similar to one of my former co-workers, but was a little too slow moving back.

Left with a broken nose.

Coworker was a bit of a gym nut (though didn't look it) instantly reacted, grabbed the kids head and smashed his face into the counter.

Kid's parents tried to charge my CW, but after seeing the security footage the Police refused to take it further, stating incitement...

Comment

Truly, the saddest part of that video? The adult that consented to allow it in the getaway car. And it doesn't look like an older sibling, but rather a mom for one of the snots.
      But the paint on me is beginning to dry
      And it's not what I wanted to be
      The weight on me
      Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

So this is the latest trend now? The latest oh-so-hilarious unfunny "prank" that stupid bored kids come up with? Thank you for the heads-up, eltf. Now we know to be aware, especially of groups of teenagers who look to be filming something.

I hope they find these little brats and nail them with every charge they can. And the adult driving the getaway car, at least needs to be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

That poor girl...all she was doing was working to earn her living (just like us) and she gets hit and publicly humiliated. I hope she receives justice.
        Last edited by XCashier; 04-28-2014, 07:54 PM.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          I hope they find these little brats and nail them with every charge they can. And the adult driving the getaway car, at least needs to be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

That poor girl...all she was doing was working to earn her living (just like us) and she gets hit and publicly humiliated. I hope she receives justice.
          I agree, the adult here needs actual jail time for this. And the kids need _many_ hours of community service!

Comment

Oh, so battery is "funny" now? Guess I'm going about this life thing all wrong.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
            X