X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lostfiniel View Post
    SC: I only made tentative reservations!
    Ok, you fail right there.

I don't understand how badly people understand how things work. During Mile Hi Con this past year, I stood in line to check into the hotel behind someone who came to Denver without a reservation at all, and expected to get a room without one, during the big baseball thing that was going on.

Anyway, thanks for posting this thread, because I realized as I was reading it that I hadn't booked my rooms yet for World Con. Now I'm all set, assuming I can actually come up with enough money (and pay the cards down enough) go to....

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
      During Mile Hi Con this past year

[snip]

I hadn't booked my rooms yet for World Con.

Ok, so we live in the same city, go to the same cons, and I don't know you how?

Going to Starfest this year?

On topic: I've only had need to cancel a room once for Dragon Con. It was so easy to find someone who wanted the room, we just called the hotel and transferred my info out and his info in. Granted, I know that's not a typical situation...
      Last edited by FenigDurak; 02-09-2008, 05:13 PM. Reason: To stay on topic, heh

Comment

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
        Ok, so we live in the same city, go to the same cons, and I don't know you how?

Going to Starfest this year?

On topic: I've only had need to cancel a room once for Dragon Con. It was so easy to find someone who wanted the room, we just called the hotel and transferred my info out and his info in. Granted, I know that's not a typical situation...
        Well, this year is the first year I've made a Mile Hi Con in about a dozen. You may have seen me Saturday night wandering around as the (somewhat overweight) Phantom of the Opera. I don't do Starfest/Con any more. Personally, the last time I went it seemed that they had gotten pretty full of themselves and it annoyed me.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Working...
        X