Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...SUPER SC!! (Woman goes insane at BK)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...SUPER SC!! (Woman goes insane at BK)

Ok, quick: Imagine the worst customer you've ever had.

Now take that customer, put them a few notches higher on the suck-o-meter and you get this:

http://consumerist.com/2011/03/bikin...ers-staff.html

Warning: Strong language in video at link.

This just astounds me and I've seen some of what I would call the worst of human behavior.

And just what the heck is a 31 year old mother doing at "Spring Break" anyway? Isn't she about 10 years too late?
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Two observations here"

1. I'm so glad she was there for "something for her stomach." I imagine the vid would have been unwatchable if she'd been there for something for her vagina.

2. If she went this apeshit over a damn burger, can you imagine what she did to the stylist that gave her that haircut?

Comment

Holy shit lady, calm down it's just a cheeseburger.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

Oh so very lady like.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

wow. what a classless individual. the people around her were just as bad as her, as I didn't see them trying to stop her.
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Followed link and video on there's been taken down. Here's a new link:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...brawler-653092

But holy shit, lady. It's just a burger. And I know it's Florida, but put on some shorts and a shirt when you go into a building, m'kay?
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
              Followed link and video on there's been taken down. Here's a new link:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...brawler-653092

But holy shit, lady. It's just a burger. And I know it's Florida, but put on some shorts and a shirt when you go into a building, m'kay?

Another Floridiot SC. Dammit, how many more of them are there putting Florida to shame?!!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I just realized I put the news link about the lady in the wrong thread

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...07285#42307285

Comment

This person is in huge ass trouble. She is not 23 years old, she is 31. She gave police a false name: a felony. God help her children. Oh, and she's from Montgomery, AL which is about 12 miles from where I live. And, no, all of us Bamians do not behave this way.
                  "Imagine that. Human souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, stuck forever, crying out for help."-The Doctor
                  "Isn't that basically Twitter?"-Clara

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                    Another Floridiot SC. Dammit, how many more of them are there putting Florida to shame?!!
                    She's a spring breaker, most likely not from Florida.

But - now we know why Ft Lauderdale didn't want spring break here anymore (and I'm glad it's not here).
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I'm really wanting to know where her kids are.

Comment

I'm so glad you posted this, i kept hearing about it on the radio, but never remember to look it up when i get home. I seriously want to know what people are on that makes them act like this. It reminds me of the drunk lady that started beating up the mcdonalds drive through employees because they didnt have any more mcnuggets.
                        Check out my blog!
                        Remember to Follow me!
                        Also Check out my Facebook page here!

Comment

as Kathy griffin says..... she was uh a little tired.... or drunk. or
                          I'm not saying there was a box of wine involved.... I'm saying it was empty

Comment

Working...
                          X