• Think Geek...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/index.shtml

Interesting items on their splash page!

I want the USB Nether Portal..

Edit:
    (Yes, they do this every year)
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

They're going to have to actually make those popsicles now, you know that right?
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

NOTHING will ever top last year's cruel hoax, because it's something fanboys (and girls) wanted but can never have...

The LOST Dharma Initiative Alarm Clock! It would have been so cool! But it was just an April Fools Day joke.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

Angry Birds brand pork rinds......wonderful!
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

What would have been cooler, a motion sensing USB Creeper, that plays sounds (Minecraft players will know the dreaded sound.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

All of these are insanely cool (okay, maybe not the shirt plate), so I wonder why they don't just go ahead and make them. I'd but the popsicles for sure.

Comment

A few years back they had the iZilla Media Monster (vinyl, cassette, CD, 8-track, and a few others, ran on either AC or a ridiculous number of "D" batteries), and the wireless extension cord. I sent an inquiry (yes, I knew it was a joke, figured they'd get a few laughs) as to whether it would write to LP-R and LP-RW media (said I could already read/write cassette and CD, but had read-only LP capability in my current equipment), whether it had an automatic 45 RPM adapter or if I needed to use snap-in "big to little hole" adapters, if it could select which ending of the MAD mystery record to play (yep, that was a legitimate record - depending on where the needle landed, it would play any of 8 different tracks), and if a "dedicated" receiver for the wireless extension cord was available, or if I'd need to strap on the standard receiver. Got back the standard "these items are a joke" form letter response.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X