This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry... WHAT?

This story is both a few days old and not one that happened to me.

I came back from my break the other day, to SM and FES S talking. SM looks at me, and says, "Hey, Juwl, wouldn't you love to go out tonight and get your head cut the same way mine is? I'm trying to get everyone to."
    *blink, blink* "Uh, that would be not only highly unlikely, it would actually require you to start paying me some serious amounts of money. Now, while I've thought of doing the bald thing, it's really just so I'd have an excuse to wear brightly colored wiggery."
    SM: "Yeah, cause S just got a customer complaint."
    S: "Have you seen me be rude to anyone today?"
    "Not to my knowledge, but I can only pay attention to so many things before my mind starts going, 'Shut up shut up shut up shutupshutupshutup!'..."
    SM: "The best part was when the lady complained that 'the tall girl in the blue shirt tried to help me but had no authority to do anything, so I tried the short girl, only to get cussed at'."
    *blink, blink, blink* It should be noted, this was the first real day of our new store dress code. We were all in black Polos at the register. I was in dress code, there was absolutely no way I had blue on.
    "SM, if you ever bothered to actually, you know, TALK with me, as opposed to AT me, you'd realize I hate conformity. I'm not changing my hairstyle to yours."
    "I call murder on that!"

You were expected to shave your head to match somebody elses?

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
      You were expected to shave your head to match somebody elses?
      Basically, as a joke, yes.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Instead of shaving your head, turn up with one of those pink rubber skullcaps that are supposed to make you look bald but really make you look like you're wearing a pink rubber skullcap.

Comment

hell just get a laytex skull cap and then some blue grease paint by Mehron....
          (yes that's the brand BMG uses... they only sell "Blue Man Blue" to BMG, but they do have similar colors for the fans to play with)

i use to consider shaving my head just to wear wigs...but now i'm growing it out to be as long as possible

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
            Instead of shaving your head, turn up with one of those pink rubber skullcaps that are supposed to make you look bald but really make you look like you're wearing a pink rubber skullcap.
            Actually, I've tried those before, and they usually make me look like I'm trying to stuff a mutt up under it... my hair gets sweaty easily in those things.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
            X