Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you can cuddle with me if you want Mishi. I'm always open for cuddles.
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• We need pictures of those fluffy evil guinea pigs...
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I wanna cuddle! I'm f-in freezing!!
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *snuggles up with BE and Shanky* Mmmm I could get used to this *shares yummy coffee with all the coffee drinkers*
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
            *Lifts edge of blanket and peeks at hinakiba*

There see?
            YOU FOUNDED ME! YAY

Quoth shankyknitter View Post
            Crawl forward, take a left at the beauty and the beast blanket, then take the second right (there should be a neon blue teddy bear) then lift up the celtic knot blanket and you should be back with us. Then again my map was drawn before the construction of the south wing so I could be wrong.
            *Read map* This is definitely lacking some of the Southern Additions. It's okay, Tele found me!

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Is Jareth in there now?
            Yes! He says if I complete the Labyrinth in 13 hours he will take away my stress. But I'm kind of cozy.

Also having another check issue pop up at school has upset me. Oh, and i just found paperwork I was suppose to mail months ago sitting on the scanner of my printer. *squeezes Giant Pooh Bear and hides my face* How does one explain they thought they mailed something months ago, but did not?
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I'm still here! Overtime is over but now I'm scared for November. NaNoWriMo is officially less than a month away and I'm still up in the air about what I'm going to write about this year. *hides*

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                *BE dives back into the blanket fort after leaving a note for the Eyeguy who was not working today.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                I wanna cuddle! I'm f-in freezing!!
                Come by me.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I got college tomorrow, but even though I had trouble sleeping am feeling well rested. Weird.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *dives into southern wing*

The opening's today! I'm hiding, and they can't make me go if they can't find me!

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
                      We need pictures of those fluffy evil guinea pigs...
                      Here you go.. Piggies!!

Some of the quality is a bit bad, had to use an old pda as a temporary camera when mine broke.

And if I ever find pig pic, I will post that
                      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *snuggles piggies* snugglesnugglesnugglesnugglesnuggle!!
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• ooooooo have we got enough people here now to play"Deal or No Deal"?

Eyes up some cardboard boxes.
                          Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• *stumbles in from the lack of sleep* Is there a corner where I could crash. Hubby had to be at work by 6am which means the alarm went off at 4:30 this morning. We have to do this all week. This will hurt a lot come Wednesday when we have a soccer game on Tuesday night. I knew I should have just stayed up. I could have worked on the Christmas cards. Now where is the coffee IV?

Piggies! They are so cute.
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I need some warm bodies around me, it's been frosting at night here lately

I'll bring mudslides and cheesecurds if you'll let me in.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• Quoth blas View Post
                                I I'll bring mudslides and cheesecurds if you'll let me in.
                                What is it?
                                Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Working...
                                X