This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Child In Canada - *UPDATE*-She's been found

A friend of mine is desperately trying to find her missing 14 year old daughter - she hasn't been seen since 8am yesterday morning when she got off the bus to go to school.

http://forterietimes.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3057167 - this is a link to the newspaper article about it.

If anyone can help in any way it would be much appreciated and anyone with any information can you please contact the Niagara Police Service on (905) 688-4111. Thank you

*BUMP* if anyone in Canada has information, please contact the number above.
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Thank you for this it is appreciated x

Comment

Not sure how the Amber Alert system works, but considering how close you are to New York, maybe see if someone can set it up for in the US?
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I hope that now you actually need a passport to go to and from Canada that she hasn't been taken out of the country. My thoughts are with her and her family; I hope she's found safe.
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Another Bump!
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

According to the Facebook page, she was found safe.

http://www.forterietimes.ca/ArticleD...aspx?e=3058440
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post

One of the posters on the page needs a swift kick in the arse though.
                I know!!
                What an idiot.
                Kids think they are immune from all the dangers that lurk around the corner and parents are so foolish to worry.
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I'm glad she's safe and I hope she understands what could have happened and what her parents and friends went through.
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I'm glad she was found safe and sound.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                    X