This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I could post more.

I see so many brain dead SCs everyday that if I were to post about every single one it would take up so much of my time that I would have no life and probably starve and have no clean clothes.

I will attempt to cull the list of stories and only bring the very best of the worst.

Happiness

Remember, the more you post, the more we laugh, and thus your post make us happy (sometimes).

So your posts can bring some happiness into this world, the world needs more happiness.

Comment

And by sharing the head-desk moments, you share the pain, lest you have to bear that burden yourself.
      Still, almost every WTF moment you have is a chuckle for someone here, somehow.

Comment

I am kinda in the same boat. Yeah I get a LOT of SSDD SSDW SSDY type stuff and occurs with enough regularity and could fill several sub here.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Bundle them. Do a weekly grab-bag of idiots. You may find it helps you trim the number naturally, as the quality fools will stick in your mind longer whereas the regular daily morons can quickly be forgotten.
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

That or group them by theme, e.g. cheapskates, idiots too stupid for your product, idiots who shouldn't breed....but probably have, crappy parents, threats to call corporate. You get the idea.
            Last edited by taxguykarl; 01-08-2019, 03:40 PM.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              ...idiots who shouldn't breed....but probably have...
              Or are trying to while on-site, in a most ill-advised manner...
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

While I don't have many stories to post in this forum myself either, my reasoning for it is that typically it's the same shit, different customer, and don't want to repeat the same song and dance numerous times with numerous customers.
                Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Dave, don't spend effort trying to entertain us. But if you've had a rough encounter that day and feel like venting, feel free to do it here.

Comment

Working...
                  X