This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all cheer for Dick and Pussy....

Dick Whittington and his cat that is.lt's panto time again and we had an audience of nearly 200.Excellent performance by all and the audience really joined in.Oh yes they did.Dolly Dumplings got her man.Dick survived being cut off 😕 and rejoined the others who survived the shipwreck.And they all lived happily ever after.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Of course I just had to read this after reading the title ...

Congratulations on the success! Is there a panto "season" in the UK? If so, I've really got to try to get back there for it; it'll be a new experience for me.

Most of my evenings lately are spent watching (mostly amateur) horror videos on YouTube in which the dialogue consists primarily of screaming.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Usually November to February it seems.You can pick up a good half dozen if you time them right.Local ones are best where you can actually join in...hang out with the cast..
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
      X