Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SC was furious, outraged, sick with anger!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost a friend over my droid. She wanted me to let her 4 year old play one of my games while we were in the grocery store. She wasn't that good of a friend anyhow, she let her kid kick my cats while telling me that the cats would teach her kid to be gentle because they had claws.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      I've always wanted to work this quote into one of my posts. Anyways, on to the story. Short one today.

SC comes in asking to use our phone.

SC: Do you have a phone I can borrow? I might get a room here.
      Me: Well, we do have phones in the rooms that you can use. If it's long distance though, we do charge for those, and require a CC or cash deposit. Let me just see a Driver's License, and will this be cash or credit?

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Where I work we use to let people use the phone. Then they started making calls to get drugs brought to them or to ask if it was ok to come over to buy the drugs. Then we would get call backs asking for the person. Sorry but nope no more using the phone unless its to call 911 and WE call 911 and hand the phone to you.

Had a prostitute ask me to use the phone the other night. I told her we wasn't allowed to use it other than to call 911. She then asked to use my cell. Uh I looked at her and told her no f'ing way. I paid $400 for that phone and no way anyone but ME was going to touch it. I don't even let family touch it.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          First .. @Merriweather. There are some great posts on CS..and I rarely comment on them..but that .. that was a great post. Just had to say that.
          Awwww, you made my day

Madness takes it's toll....
          Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
            I lost a friend over my droid. She wanted me to let her 4 year old play one of my games while we were in the grocery store. She wasn't that good of a friend anyhow, she let her kid kick my cats while telling me that the cats would teach her kid to be gentle because they had claws.
            doncha know it's your job to keep her offspring occupied?

cos you know children of that age are always careful with their toys. cos that's what it is to them. a toy.

as for the cats... my oldest nephew was maybe 3 or 4 when he kicked the cat for the first - and last - time. Mom spanked him right then and there. Which is why it was also the last time he ever kicked the cat.

Comment

One of my co-workers once had a guy come in off the street and said he had an emergency and needed to call the police, so he handed him our cordless phone and the guy ran off with it, like it was going to do him a lot of good when he got away from the base. The cops found him and got our phone back though.
              "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

Comment

Working...
              X