No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Wrestlemania without an audience is so weird. It's like watching a rehearsal.

Husband had a good idea though. He said they should have made a story where all the wrestlers were quarantined together on Vince's private island and made it an Enter the Dragon situation. That would have been more fun.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      Today l learnt that in DC,Hawaii,New Mexico,West Virginia and Wyoming it is perfectly legal to have sexual intercourse with an animal. Why? What is wrong with these people???
      That reminds me of two things I'm aware of:

1) In the law books for at least my home state (not sure about federal, I found this in a law book in high school), they specifically state that yes it's illegal, but only if it involves anal intercourse

2) This was apparently making the rounds: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/co...-farm-animals/

Comment

• Okay ... if you're a PSW coming to attend a client on the third floor ... why are you calling somebody on the 14th floor to let you into the building ... ?
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Despite this mess, we managed to purchase a house.

I can't wait to move. At least it will be a change of scenery.

Comment

• I've just been rolling back through old subscribed threads, and it has been more than a YEAR since the last episode of Tow Files. They can't have all grown brains and common sense where Argabarga is, can they?
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Quoth Seanette View Post
              I've just been rolling back through old subscribed threads, and it has been more than a YEAR since the last episode of Tow Files. They can't have all grown brains and common sense where Argabarga is, can they?
              I was wondering on that as well. Could just be that there's no stories that stand out against the usual stuff that he has to deal with.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• If Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans were really every flavour the chances of getting the same one twice would be microscopically small
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Probably should be renamed "Bertie Botts MANY Flavoured Beans" for the sake of accuracy ...
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• We have withdrawn our offer for the purchase of the house. It ended up having far too many problems that weren't obvious at first that we couldn't afford and it was causing too much stress.

I could deal with a pandemic. I could deal with a frustrating, disappointing house search. Dealing with both is a little much.

Comment

• So apparently it's not considered good form to tell a pregnant woman who is just going in to give birth 'The time of spawning is at hand.Release the pod...'
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Anyone have contact information for Jareth the Goblin King? I need him to take my kids and hold them captive in the Goblin City for 12 hours or so.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                          Anyone have contact information for Jareth the Goblin King? I need him to take my kids and hold them captive in the Goblin City for 12 hours or so.
                          According to the movie script, you just have to say, "I wish the goblins will come and take you away right now."

Not sure if that will work while we're under stay at home orders. You definitely won't be able to leave to go get them.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• What's the point of a refrigerator if you're not refrigerating stuff that needs it?

(a fresh-made chocolate mousse that we bought on Saturday has been on the counter since then, and officially went bad on Monday. Mom is still eating it)
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Mother-in-law: I sent you a video I saw on Fox News with this scientist. Is there any truth to what she says? Do you know about her?

Husband: Oh, I know about her. Everyone knows about HER.

So glad MiL is starting to think critically about this now.

Comment

• Southern Ontario ... THE southernmost point of Ontario, in fact. And it's near freezing out there.

SO glad I hadn't done a dang thing in terms of gardening yet.

Procrastination for the win!
                                ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
                                X