Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Mahogany Rolls Royce (And I don't mean the colour!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Mahogany Rolls Royce (And I don't mean the colour!)

My Mom emailed me this and since I know we have car people here, I felt the need to share!

http://lumberjocks.com/projects/29001

A guy spent 20 years crafting this gorgeous car out of mahogany.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Holy crap!!! That is amazing!

I love vintage cars. There is an elegance about them that is missing in today's vehicles. This one takes the cake.

I wonder if it can be driven, not that I would want to except for on my own private road, with nobody else around to hit it. I would think that the original engine might have trouble pulling the weight of all that wood.

Of course, I know little enough about cars, so what do I know.

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

I want to say it can. Why else spend so many years working on something that you have to tow on a flatbed?
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Was it made of mahogany from the planet of Malkior 7?
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

neat, but if the entire chassis is made of mahogany and the engine overheats, the firewall can take on a whole new meaning.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

What a beautiful work of art. I am really impressed!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That is absolutely stunning!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Wow! Amazing.

So pretty.

Now..watch out for woodpeckers....

Comment

Working...
                X