This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank of America - Museums on Us!

All you need is a Bank of America card and a valid picture ID and you get one free admission to a museum on the first weekend of each month.

http://museums.bankofamerica.com/

Several nice ones around me, we have plans for the next few first weekends!
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

I wonder how they decided which museums to include.
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I don't know but several in my area are included.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

i'd have to drive to NYC / Long Island

Comment

All the cool museums in Boston and the only one they list is the MFA?!
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

They're paying money so they can give something to people for free.

I'm not going to compain just because the freebie isn't exactly what I want.

It's FREE! It's not like I'm being forced to use it or made to pay for it.
            The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Nothing in my state.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
              X