• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man sues airline for not giving medical care

to his GROIN!

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canad...32421-qmi.html

WOW!!

That is a first.

Flight attendants are expected to be doctors now? And handle genitals that arent their own? I dont believe thats in their job description.

Thank goodness they found against him.

ETA: I just shared this story with my hubby and he said "So, he busted a nut?".......lol

Comment

I can kind of understand him being frightened at suddenly bleeding from a strange spot. What I don't understand, is why he didn't have his wife see if he had a cut there or something. It could be that he doesn't deal with blood, at least his own, very well.

I do think he went a bit overboard in suing the airline. The amount seems kind of odd too. It makes me wonder how much a vacation package from Canada to Mexico costs. Maybe he was trying to make up for it.
      Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Thank common sense for the judges ruling! Unless one of the airline attendants was a certified EMT or something, they really don't have any business diagnosing anything. I think they did their best in that situation. Now if he'd been bleeding to death, that's different! And of course, if they had checked his condition, he would have sued for invasion of privacy, or sexual harassment, etc.

Wonder if it was a surface or vericose vein; those can rupture suddenly, but are not serious.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

He's bleeding from his scrotum and wants a Flight Attendant to examine him. When they refuse he sues them. Well no wonder he was bleeding. His balls are HUGE and made of brass!
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

and the court made him pay for the trial

so i guess they kicked him in the balls...

but seriously, if the flight attendants started doing a medical exam they could be breaking the law - since they're not licensed to be doctors

Comment

anyone wonder if he did it to himself KNOWING that the flight attendants couldn't help?
              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

If the flight attendents did examine him and somehow managed to make his wound even worse, they'd be sued into oblivion.

The right call was made on this one.
                I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Working...
                X