Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay For SCs!!! Let's Reward Them!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay For SCs!!! Let's Reward Them!!!!!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...or-sweets.html

This makes me so angry,

the woman is an SC who cannot control or look after her own child, causes mayhem in a restaurant, costs the restaurant owner the loss of his machine plus a locksmith to rescue the child, and then........

The restaurant owner rewards the SC with a gift voucher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

What the--?!?

The candy machine is not the problem. One person not watching her kid is the problem. Granted, not many would expect the pup to go and do something like that*, but STILL... She should have been charged for the locksmith at the very least. I fail to see what warranted a gift card here.

* I seem to recall a piece on the TV news some months ago about a toddler here in the US doing this exact thing. The cynic in me can't help but wonder if there isn't more to the story...
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

From the article:

She [the mother] added: "......I have no idea how he did it. That's when I started to panic. I didn't know how I was going to get him out."

Go to the Cashier, and ask for some change?

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

So I'm not the only one who thought that Hey, you get the kid back plus whatever candy he can grab (which would probably be more than the claw alone could hold onto). Although the claws don't look too sturdy...

I thought that the chutes for those games were one-way deals like snack machines, so someone couldn't reach in.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Wow. Kids are bendy!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
          X