Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of Twilight fans make my head want to explode. It's fine if they like the book but alot of them take it way too far.

The only movie with werewolves I have really seen was Underworld. That was about it. As for vampires...I want to tell the crazy Twilight fans to watch Hellsing.

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      I gave a Twi-tard a copy of Let the Right One In last night at work. She wanted suggestions for other vampire books. I am trying to convert her to real horror.
      the necroscope series by brian lumley is pretty good-I read it in my early 20's

it even has time/space travel and spies, and psychic spies....
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

One of two things is happening here:

1. This is surely a troll. I want to believe that. I need to believe that.

2. If not, then this child has reached the point where it is uncool and politically incorrect to make fun of her, if you follow me.

Comment

So....this chick thinks that the concept of werewolves didn't exist until "Twilight" came around?

Someone needs to get this girl a Netflix subscription and rent her The Wolf Man, The Howling, An American Werewolf in London, Dog Soldiers, Teen Wolf, The Monster Squad, I Was a Teenage Werewolf, Silver Bullet....

I weep for the future...

Better yet, have you saw the transformation of the man that is "supposed" to be the wolf? He sits in some chair and his entire body turns in to some mutated freak. If you would watch the transformation of Jacob Black, (Taylor Lautner) he doesn’t come close to looking as fake, cheap and or mutated as the wolf man.
          Apparently this chick has never heard of "fake, cheap and or mutated" Rick Baker either. *curls up in fetal position and foams at the mouth*
          Last edited by Severen13; 03-10-2010, 05:44 PM.
          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

*Goes and get's his copy of "Werewolf: The Apocalypse" and throws it at the the author*
            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

*ties Twi-tard to a chair and makes her watch a few episodes of Being Human with George's transformation*

When I was in a gaming group, one of the characters was a werewolf. The player was aghast when I narrated the transformation..."OMG that's violent and gory! Werewolves don't shift like that!" (I think she had read one too many New Agey fluff werewolf books)...newsflash sparky, it's a physical change that a human body was never designed to undergo.

She gained a character flaw where the more prettified her shift (we allowed her to describe shifts from that point on), the weaker her werewolf form would be. I think there were some other cumulative disadvantages as well. It didn't take too long for her to wise up.
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Spider Robinson may be the only writer who's gotten one factor of a were transformation right... The intestinal volume of a wolf/dog is considerably smaller than an equal weight human, so there is going to be a pile marking the spot!
                Last edited by dalesys; 03-11-2010, 11:15 PM.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Which book is that in?
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                  X