X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steampunk professor x wheelchair

http://www.flickr.com/photos/smeeon/...7623016778829/

pretty cool

i've officially decided that when i'm in a wheel chair...it's gonna be awesome like that
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

hm, my mom has a platform rocking chair ... and I am thinking of getting myself a power chair ...

I wonder how difficult it would be to get mrDrone to make me something similar - though a bit more feminine and less world dominating. It would probably get me to make a steampunk hall costume =)

I have a link to it that has a video - it has bubbly pipes that he normally keeps seabreezes in [or whatever you call the vodka cranberry swill] and it uses mp3s for sound effects and the smokestack also pumps steam =)
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Hawtness. I likes.

Comment

I'm saving one of the pictures so I can be one of the most awesome old person evar!
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
          X