Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the secret to having happy employees...

...is FIRE the unhappy ones!

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work...eer-leadership

Have you ever seen a company or department paralyzed by someone who is unhappy and wants to take hostages?
    from the article

I have worked for a place like this, if they had fired this one bully then six other employees wouldn't have quit. Two of us were vomiting before having to work a shift with this women, another wasn't sleeping and had huge circles under her eyes. We had to work in absolute silence when she was there, it was absolutely terrible. Nothing got done when she was around, she wrecked havic on an entire department.

I have also witnessed at another job a guy who made everyones life hell, he was "special" in his own mind, gods gift to all humanity apprently. None of the rules applied to him, he stole stationary and food from work, constantly gave craptacular service to clients and called off sick three times more often than everyone else.

He took them to court after they fired him and the judge laughed in the guys face. All of his coworkers were glad to see the back of him, they even threw a party.

Some employees are bad eggs and their toxicity can and will bring an entire department to a halt if they are not dealt with. I think if you have ever worked with someone like this guy describes you will see exactly what he means.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
    X