• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many people in the hospital this week

Mytical
    Morgana
    Etna

And now I have been added to the list. Atrial fibrillation. I am sure all of our medical persons know what is going on.

Tomorrow, they will see if I have any clotting in the atrial chamber. If it is clear, I get defibbed. If all goes well, I get out Saturday.

Wish me luck!
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Argh!! Good luck! I hope everything is dealt with quickly, easily and that you're back home soon.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Wow this week really is cursed! Take it easy.

Comment

Quoth Etna View Post
        Take it easy.
        That is all I can do. I'd ask to borrow your ball, but that would leave me exhausted.

By the way, you did a great job on that picture.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Jay-sus, bud! Please get better soon.

Comment

For the love of....I hereby put a stop on all CSers falling prey to the hospital....for at least a while! <facepalm>

cs, hope you get better soon, bud!
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Wishing you the best, csquared! Feel better...hoping to see a good update soon.
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Oy. This is ridiculous. I hope it goes well, hon. At least FormerCallingCardRep and Mytical are home. Let's add you to that list!
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Good Night!

Hope everything goes well and you're back to your old self soon.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Praying for a speedy recovery!
                    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                      Oy. This is ridiculous. I hope it goes well, hon. At least FormerCallingCardRep and Mytical are home. Let's add you to that list!
                      Good news, Etna was released from the hospital. ^^
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Wow, these last couple weeks are truly cursed. Take it easy, and remember we are pulling for you.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Good luck and may you get home healthy and on time!
                          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Hang in there. After two hospital stays this week for allergic reactions I know how you feel

Comment

Wow so many of you all in the hospital for one thing or another...it's becoming a bad trend. I wish you all luck and hope you all get over what's ailing you.
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X