This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sableonblonde View Post
    Seriously, I wish I had the nerve (and total lack of common sense) to pay for my purchase in nickles and dimes, totally oblivious to the people next to me in line looking at me like they want to knock me unconscious. It must be nice to be in your own little world like that, I'm serious.
    Ignorance is bliss, they say.

Quoth JustAGirl View Post
    Must be an OCD thing I have, cuz I cannot stand bills being faced different directions.
    Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
    I've done the same thing. Bills that aren't in order drive me insane. It really is all I can do to step off to the side before facing my bills. I don't know how cashiers can stand putting their money in the drawer any which way.
    I can't handle my bills not being faced and in order. It drives me to distraction every time I see a cashier put bills in every which way. When I was a cashier, I was taught to face my bills so that closing & counting would be really fast and easy.

What's even worse, though, are the people who just kind of crumple their bills in their pockets. And not even all in the same pocket, but in different pockets, and then they never have any idea of which pockets they have money in or even how much they have, so they have to go through them all to find what they need.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      13:HANG UP THE GODDAMN CELL PHONE
      ALL HAIL DRAGGAR!
      ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Working...
      X