This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut up shut up shut up....

I spoke to the same tech WAY too many times today.

Every time I talked to him, he ignored 90% of what I had to say, and, instead, just talked over me. I had to keep muting my phone, because I was getting SO peeved with him that I could help but whine a bit.

I can deal with rudeness for a bit, but when you continuously run your mouth, interrupt me when I'm giving you information that YOU asked for, and I have to deal with you not once, not twice, but 8 times in one night, I'm bound to get a little fed up. And, if on top of your rudeness, you also act downright stupid and start getting mad at me for not having information that you should have, I'm out. It is not my responsibility to do your job for you--your job requires that you have contact and site access information for the sites you service. Not that I give it to you. Especially if I don't have it because the customer did not initiate the service call--my monitoring group did. You know this, you also know that they are not on site, they are here with me. Why do you keep asking the same question, expecting a different answer?

Finally--do not begin each call by saying "Hi L, how are you today?" then without waiting for a response, plowing over my attempt at making polite conversation with your whining. Again, doing this once would have annoyed me. Doing it every time made you look like a self-involved jerk.

Grr. At least the night is almost over, then no more ignorant mouth-breathers til tomorrow.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford
Working...
X