This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    By any chance, did you ever go hiking through China and fall in the spring of drowned customer?
    *stifles a giggle and looks around* Um, am I the only one to that that one?
    What a wonderful thing humanity is-- passionate, intelligent, inquisitive, generous, fully of hope and joy, noble of spirit, and above all... delicious! -- LaCroix

Comment

Quoth mischugenah View Post
      *stifles a giggle and looks around* Um, am I the only one to that that one?
      Not at all, my friend.

So does that mean all the SCs merely need warm water dumped on them to turn into normal people? ::gets the Super Soaker, some hot water, and an evil grin::
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Nah. It means there is a SC were-wanker/panda somewhere, right?
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
          VERY CLEARLY MALE'S VOICE: Can you transfer me to prepaid?
          ME: Sure, just one moment!
          *Transfer, I stay on the line (muted) to make sure he gets connected.*
          Prepaid Rep: Hi, this is so-and-so, could I have your name please?
          VERY CLEARLY FEMALE'S VOICE: Mary.
          ME:

By any chance, did you ever go hiking through China and fall in the spring of drowned customer?
          For the Ranma 1/2 reference, you have won our grand prize!

3 Unwanted suitors (At least two of which are the wrong gender)
          3 Insane, homocidal rivals out to kill you (At least two of which are also suitors from the previous line)
          And your father has been changed into a Panda!

Enjoy!
          Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
            For the Ranma 1/2 reference, you have won our grand prize!

3 Unwanted suitors (At least two of which are the wrong gender)
            Whoo-hoo! Needless affection!

3 Insane, homocidal rivals out to kill you (At least two of which are also suitors from the previous line)
            Yay?
            And your father has been changed into a Panda!
            Cool.
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

DId anyone else think of Jim Gaffigan's HotPocket routine when they read the name. I burst out laughing when I thought of it. HOOOT POOOCKET!!!!
              It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
              ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                Phonetard Tsunami
                My new band name.

Joe

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                  I mean, to each their own for tastes in music, but this man was the very definition of whitebread.
                  Heh. I look totally white-bread vanilla, and in a lot of ways, I act it, too. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, I don't even lie.

But I do like me some thrash and hardcore industrial. I have had people quite honestly shocked at my musical tastes.

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                  *snicker* Knowing this forum, I knew that reference wouldn't go un-noted.

Although, I suspect I have it on most of you, since I was watching the raw videos straight from Japan with printed translation which I ended up mostly memorizing.

I'm a big Mousse fan. And I played Nibiki in a special TFOS campaign, once. That was fun.

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                  I don't know if I was supposed to impressed by his ability to perform a "quarterly audit," but that's the most insane thing I've ever heard.
                  Um.... I just looked at this month's phone bill, which is not something I normally do. This month was fine, but it shows that last month I paid about double on my bill, and I have no idea why. And since I can't find last month's bill (I usually just toss them... bad, I know), I don't know why. That CS call is going to be different. At least I'm not going all SC on it, though.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
                    DId anyone else think of Jim Gaffigan's HotPocket routine when they read the name. I burst out laughing when I thought of it. HOOOT POOOCKET!!!!
                    Actually, I did. Just so you don't think you're going slowly mad alone.

"...you never say to yourself, 'I'm really glad I just ate that!' It usually more like, 'I think I'm going to die...' "
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                    X