This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFU Update???

Recently my Mother In Laws Laptop (Running Vista) has been giving her a pop up message about a TFU Update (I'm not sure exactly what though as she lives 400 miles away). She's a good MIL though and doesn't just randomly install or allow things and she called me to ask for advice on whether or not to do it.

My question is WTF is a TFU Update. I've tried google (and will keep searching) but I can't seem to find much on this. I was hoping that maybe TA, Pederson, or any other of our guru's would know about this mystery thing.

Thanks in advance.
    My Karma ran over your dogma.

buh?

is there any other text aside from tfu update? because i checked all my normal windows help sites and came up with nada. even tech net was no help. it may be part of a 3rd party app.
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Just did my own short searches, looking for anything to do with tfu. I found the TinyWebGallery Flash Uploader, and a whole bunch of references to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, which is not yet released.

But that's it. Any chance you can have her do a screen shot of it, and let us see it? (for the uninitiated, Print Screen will capture, and then she can paste in any app to save/send it. I usually use MS Paint for this)

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
        Just did my own short searches, looking for anything to do with tfu. I found the TinyWebGallery Flash Uploader, and a whole bunch of references to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, which is not yet released.

But that's it. Any chance you can have her do a screen shot of it, and let us see it? (for the uninitiated, Print Screen will capture, and then she can paste in any app to save/send it. I usually use MS Paint for this)
        That's it, you MIL is actually a Sith! Just have her get onto the Empire's network to get her latest EEEEVIL update.

Comment

Working...
        X