This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Attempted Kidnapping at the Karate Studio

Cops say a would-be kidnapper chased a woman -- into a karate studio. That was a bad move.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Threatening a martial arts instructor---talk about bucking for Darwin Award.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Not as bad as the two guys that tried to rob Chuck Norris.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
        Not as bad as the two guys that tried to rob Chuck Norris.
        Wait...what?

Chuck Norris may be 78 years old, but you don't mess with a guy who created his own Martial Arts style based on Tang Soo Do, and has six black belts in six different styles (per Wikipedia):
        • 10th degree black belt Chun Kuk Do
        • 9th degree black belt Tang Soo Do
        • 8th degree black belt Taekwondo
        • 5th degree black belt in Karate
        • 4th degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
        • Black belt in Judo

Unless maybe your name is Bruce Lee...
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Ok. Found a post that talks about it.

http://supernaturalcases.blogspot.co...obbed.html?m=1
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I was gonna post this one but I see I was beaten to the punch *ducks*

I can't imagine what this guy was thinking. Make sure to check out the picture of the instructor. This wasn't a relatively unassuming looking guy like Mr Miyagi. He's a huge muscular man who looks like he could compete with Arnold Schwarzenegger. What a dumbass!!!
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
              Wait...what?

Chuck Norris may be 78 years old, but you don't mess with a guy who created his own Martial Arts style based on Tang Soo Do, and has six black belts in six different styles (per Wikipedia):
              • 10th degree black belt Chun Kuk Do
              • 9th degree black belt Tang Soo Do
              • 8th degree black belt Taekwondo
              • 5th degree black belt in Karate
              • 4th degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
              • Black belt in Judo

Unless maybe your name is Bruce Lee...
              Well, the incident was 25 years ago! Still makes me think of Cohen the Barbarian."In one of the most dangerous professions in the world, Cohen has survived to be very old..." laughing at him is likely to be a fatal mistake.

Comment

As badass as all those are, they were all cases of someone doing the stupid thing in the badass' presence.

Dolph Lundgren didn't even have to be present to be badass.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The 3 raiders of the Lundgren house were... smarter than the previous examples. They not only took some basic precautions on concealing their identities, but had self-awareness enough to know when they're out-classed by someone.
                  Still, attacking a physically fit specimen who's had training/experience... Hey Darwin Awards, we gots another candidate for ya!

And as for Cohen, nope, not gonna bet against that old bast... err, fine gentlemen of a barbarian.

Comment

Quoth Buzzard View Post
                    And as for Cohen, nope, not gonna bet against that old bast... err, fine gentlemen of a barbarian.
                    Even the Valkyries lost out against Cohen when he stole their horses.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                    X