Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also get annoyed at that behavior, also.

What I find is more common in my area, is not people who stop for me, but people who slow down to create a gap in which I could turn. By the time I realize they're slowing down, it is too late for me to make the turn. And they often have then ruined the gap behind them that I intended to use.

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
      I wouldn't wait. The one I bought from Mall-wart is $33.33 (I paid $40 two years ago), or they have one for $18 if money is that tight (video resolution is lower, but it's better than nothing).
      I'm going to get one hopefully soon. Today an SUV in front of me randomly swerved up onto the sidewalk. The SUV just hopped up there and then made a sharp turn back onto the road for no reason I could see. There wasn't anyone walking nearby, so that was good. Yesterday I almost got clipped by another SUV in a parking lot. They were cutting through diagonal parking spaces, and couldn't see past the parked cars, and were going way too fast. The curb jumper was a Lexus, the parking lot person was in an Audi. I don't even want to think about my car insurance one of those hits me.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Oh god, Lexus. For some reason, here in Desert Hell, there is a higher percentage of absolute dicks driving Lexuses than any other brand. The way I figure is, people driving more expensive cars feel they have nothing to prove, while people driving cheaper cars feel they have nothing worth proving.
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Ahhhh...Lexus.

Driving a Toyota with a Mercedes price tag.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
            Ahhhh...Lexus.

Driving a Toyota with a Mercedes price tag.
            What's the plural of Lexus?

Overpriced Toyotas.

So I've heard, anyway.
            "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Working...
            X