This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you want a drive through?

I go to the gym 6 days a week, and the receptionist (Alana) who was working on this particular night is a really good friend of mine (although she no longer works at the gym, she moved to another city 6 hours away for University).

As it was a fairly quiet night, we were having a chat about things, and this guy comes in… I quickly step back so that she can look after his enquiry straight away.

He did not even say “hi” or “good evening” to her, he just launched straight into a tirade about how he could not park right outside the door, and had to park a few metres away (the gym is located in a corporate park, and gym membership includes free parking in any parking spot in the park – and there are hundreds of car parking spots).

If Alana had answered back, she would have been the one in trouble, so I decided to step in.

I went and stood beside him and asked “Excuse me, did you want a drive through gym? Why not fill out one of these feedback forms suggesting it” and waved the forms which are on top of the reception counter at him.

He went bright red, picked up his gym back and stalked into the gym to workout without another word to either of us.

Quoth scorpionf View Post
    ...“Excuse me, did you want a drive through gym? ...
    Is it too damn much exercise walking to the machine?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

That reminds me of this picture.

30 People Who Haven't Quite Figured Out This Exercising Thing (Distractify)
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

It never fails to amuse me when some dickhead complains about having to "walk too far" to get to the place where they're supposedly going to work out.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Lol the irony.

Comment

Some customers at the gym won't be satisfied until management installs stationary e-bikes (so you don't have to pedal) and allows roller skates on the treadmills (just hang on and roll along).
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

“Excuse me, did you want a drive through gym?
              No, valet parking, after all, we're talking a special snowflake here.[/end sarcasm]
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I used to work with someone who would drive 3 blocks to use the treadmill at the gym. I never did figure that one out.

Comment

“Excuse me, did you want a drive through gym? Why not fill out one of these feedback forms suggesting it” and waved the forms which are on top of the reception counter at him.
                  We've got people that drive to ride their bicycles on the Open Space trail.
                  It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

@Pagan: Eh? I don't get it? People often load up their bikes and drive somewhere nice to ride.
                    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
                      @Pagan: Eh? I don't get it? People often load up their bikes and drive somewhere nice to ride.
                      That's what me and BF do since we live in the city. We drive out to a park with bike trails just so we don't have to bother with heavy traffic at home plus the scenery is way better.

Comment

Working...
                      X