This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear for a very important second interview

So I had an excellent interview for an Assistant General Manager job on Monday of last week. I wore a suit with a beige top, a black jacket and black pants. They have called me back for a second interview on Monday and I don't want to repeat what I was wearing from last week. I have a gorgeous burnt orange top but that's apparently the worst color you can wear for a job interview.

So I need help to choose what to wear on Monday. Keep in mind that I have black or grey pants to go with each of these.

The following is all the same shirt with a different top. The shirt is a tunic which means it's covers my behind but is not long enough to be considered a dress.

This one, the cover it actually a navy blue so deep it's almost black.

Last edited by Moirae; 10-03-2015, 05:21 PM.

I like the mint green with the tunic, but then I'm a fan of the colour green

Comment

The second one looks the most professional to me. I like the others (love the green top, green is my favorite color) but personally I'd go with the second.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm with Mooncat.

Comment

Thank you for your help guys.

Comment

I really like the white, but I agree the second looks the most professional. What are you going to do with your hair?
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'll be wearing the second one I think since it seems to be the general consensus among those here and some friends of mine. I loath putting crap in my hair but I know how to do a blow out on my own hair so it will look both professional and nice.

I really hope this goes well. At least I passed meeting the General Manager. I'm going to be meeting his boss.

Comment

I'll keep fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!
                And I agree on the second outfit too.
                No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Fourtyseventhing the second option and good luck!!

Comment

Good luck!!
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X