X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well what does *THAT* mean?

Aggguuhh

I am so godamned glad it's Friday!!! I only have an hour left too!!

Blahble. Anyways. So I run the switchboard at my job as well as dispatch, etc.

This woman just called and I don't know what the hell to think about this. I am just going to assume that she had some sort of mental problem, that or just f-ing crazy!!

Me- *waves*
    CL- crazy lady (kinda stuttered and would get halfway through and then start the sentence over. Hard to type out.)

"************ College." Me
    "Repeat. That. Again." CL
    ".....************....College...." Me
    "Okay that's better. There's...there's something go...ing on tomorrow and I need to know what it is."CL
    "Uh, okay. Well do you have any idea what it is?" Me *Mmk. I am not a mind reader.
    "WELL IT"S A CAR SHOW AND I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT!" CL
    "...Okay. Well, hold on a sec and I'll look it up on the computer because I haven't heard anything about it." Me
    "*silence*" CL
    "...Okay. What did you need to know?" Me
    "What time it is, where it is, what time it is..." CL
    "...Okay. It's from 12-4pm in the M-1 parking lot." Me
    "What...what time is it at?"CL
    "*explains*" Me
    "...well what is there to do?" CL
    "Well...there's a few things on the site. There's an Auto Cross show *she interupts*" Me
    "WELL WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" CL
    "Um. Well, I think that they race against a clock and whoever has the best time after a certain amount of laps wins."Me
    "What does that mean???"CL
    "*...* They race against a clock..."Me
    "WHat does that mean??" CL
    "*getting exasperated* Do you have access to the internet?"Me
    "NO! DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER? NO. I DONT HAVE ONE." CL
    *OMG I DONT KNOW OMG OMG OMG OMG KILL IKILLILKLKLKHKASDHJDASJHADSHK* *starts to go on to what else there is* ME
    "At 3, there's an awards part."Me
    "Like what, what does that mean?" CL
    "...they jury the cars and hand out awards."Me
    "WHat does that mean?" CL
    "*efff*They give out awards." Me
    "Well so that means that anyone can come out there and look at the cars." CL
    "...yeah."Me
    "*click*" CL

DO I HAS TO SPELLS IT OUTS?! DO I? :headesk:
    Last edited by kaetchen; 05-02-2008, 10:40 PM.

....yeah, I've got no clue how to respond to that without excessive amounts of profanity directed at the sheer idiocy that is that crazy lady. I do not envy you.
    We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

the thing I love about 1st shift....is that I don't have as many crazy people. You should follow the advice you keep giving me when I get that look on my face. Just hang up on them Don't worry we'll de-stress tonight some.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

"That? *THAT*? It is a derivative of 'this', used in many ways to differentiate one object or group of objects from another. "This apple is red, 'That' apple is green. That is what 'That' means!"
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
          "That? *THAT*? It is a derivative of 'this', used in many ways to differentiate one object or group of objects from another. "This apple is red, 'That' apple is green. That is what 'That' means!"
          Of course, that (not this) depends on what your definition of "is" is!
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
            Of course, that (not this) depends on what your definition of "is" is!
            To be, or not to be, that is the question.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              To be, or not to be, that is the question.

^-.-^
              How does 42 answer that?
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Simple. B=2. 42 is 2b and not 2b. Will misheard it.
                The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Quoth Stormraven View Post
                  Simple. B=2. 42 is 2b and not 2b. Will misheard it.
                  And don't forget your towel!
                  It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                  X