Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me your possibly spoiled food for free!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on your manager for not caving. There are so many of them that would have, and then berated you in the process.

What I find additionally funny is that if she had just PAID for the corn, it probably would have totaled - what - less than 2.00 total? Geez.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Probably would have been less than $2.00, since it's $4.99/dozen.

I have to give D her props for that. Even I wouldn't have been able to come up with such a quick response to that.

This topic makes me want to add another species of SC to the ever growing list:

The Risker

Constantly badgers you for food that has spoiled/on the verge of spoiling in the hopes of getting it for free. Knows(?) the risks of consuming said food, whines for it anyway. Perhaps they can see into the future and know they're going to get sick, and that means a lawsuit, and that's Big Money! Sorry, but my petty wage won't be enough to cover your funeral costs. Just hand that green ham over and get out of here.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        Apparently there's a whole town of them underneath campus.
        Wouldn't count on it still being there. There was a whole little colony on Galisteo just down from the Residence Inn and they've all be removed and now there's a bank there. It was so cute to drive by there on the way down to the plaza and see them standing up out in the field. But that's "progress" for ya.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
        X