Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The people that own your Company, are they Zionist?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw regarding the modems, back in my time 56Kbps where firmware-limited to 52Kbps by FCC ruling. IDk if that has changed since.
    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
      If it helps, that woman is certifiable. Just replace the word "Zionist" with the word "Grays" and you'll get the rant of every psycho, tinfoil wearing alien abductee on the planet.
      No, no, no! Evil Zionists watch your closely and make you pass through slow checkpoints to travel.

Grays simply pick you up, tag you with a a tracking device in the back of your skull (inserted painfully through your rectum), and follow you from orbit.

There's a big difference!
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
        "black helicopters from Canada" are planning on invading the US.
        *eyes Gravekeeper suspiciously* A-hem. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, now, would you?

*goes to put on tinfoil hat for protection against the dreaded pink camo*
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

the most ironic thing I experianced in Canada was people over and over again bitching about how immagrants are taking over and stealing jobs.....

then I would point out that I was infact trying to immagrate to Canada, they would then back track and say pathetic stuff like "i wasnt being racist or anything, im not a racist" or they would tell me I was the right type....

forget them being a zionist, I wonder if people would have been so nice if they knew I grew up a mormon!!!!
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
            Even worse, are the nutjobs who think that "black helicopters from Canada" are planning on invading the US. Somehow, I don't see that happening--the local sandwich shop here has more subs than the Canadian military
            West Edmonton MALL had more submarines than the Canadian Navy. Literally, for a period of something like 10 years, the mall had 5, the navy had 3.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
              *eyes Gravekeeper suspiciously* A-hem. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, now, would you?
              No, no, no... the invaders are coming from the opposite coast. It's the Newfies we've got to keep an eye out for!

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                West Edmonton MALL had more submarines than the Canadian Navy. Literally, for a period of something like 10 years, the mall had 5, the navy had 3.
                Yes, but could the mall's subs launch real weapons that go BOOM? That's the important thing.
                "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
                  Yes, but could the mall's subs launch real weapons that go BOOM? That's the important thing.
                  The West Edmonton Mall? Quite possible.

Comment

Well the subs at WEM may not have weapons, but they have caused some fatalities.

For the member that did the blurb about "Immigrants taking our jobs", first, I must apologize. Most Canadians realize the truth about our continent, and that is EVERYBODY is a freakin' immigrant. 'cept me, of course. But that is just the aboriginal in me talking.

It saddens me that there are such narrow minded people out there. Maybe we should create legislation that forces these people to wear their tin-foil hats as a means of permanent identification.

again guys! you sent me from to to to to

Windows Operating System is an oxymoron."

Oh, You want instant Gratification? Go f*ck yourself then!
                    I found the problem. /dev/clue was linked to /dev/null

Comment

If it's Mr. Sub we're talking about, then yes.

Ate at one in Thunder Bay, ON. Worst sub I've ever had, and thus far the only one to send me rushing for the toilet.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

No, no, no! Evil Zionists watch your closely and make you pass through slow checkpoints to travel.

Grays simply pick you up, tag you with a a tracking device in the back of your skull (inserted painfully through your rectum), and follow you from orbit.

There's a big difference!
                        Am I the only one who finds that appealing?

LOOK MA! I'M A BLIP ON AN ALIEN COMPUTER! WOOHOO!

(The rectum thing.....eh........I'm gay, what can I say?)
                        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I just hope the aliens know where to drop you off.

As for the Zionist thing, the few Zionists I've met have been extremists who hate all non-Jews. But that's probably a tiny tiny minority. And better spoken of on Fratching.
                          Last edited by edible_hat; 05-04-2008, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
                            The West Edmonton Mall? Quite possible.
                            So that explains the gun range - it's the troops practicing for the Mall takeover!!
                            Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Quoth PuckishOne View Post
                              So that explains the gun range - it's the troops practicing for the Mall takeover!!
                              Does this mean Death (Or at least extreme pain) to the Ambercrombie (SP) and Fitch? Because those stores have louder muzak then the RAVES I've been to. Yike.
                              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                                Does this mean Death (Or at least extreme pain) to the Ambercrombie (SP) and Fitch? Because those stores have louder muzak then the RAVES I've been to. Yike.
                                Well, death to A&F is a good thing in general. Yeah, near as I can tell, their company isn't happy if you can't hear their muzak three stores down over the arcade noise.

Comment

Working...
                                X