• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muffins!

I have had my share of stupid customers but this one takes the cake

SC: In this case stands for stupid customers
    Me: Your friendly liquor store clerk

SC comes in and grabs one of our prepackaged muffins and also a hot dog. When he got up he only had the hot dog, paid for it and left. After he's gone I notice the muffin sitting next to the hot dog machine. I put it back annoyed at customers who can't put things back in the right places.

15 minutes later the SC comes back in
    SC: I think I left my muffin here
    Me: Actually you didn't buy it so I put it back on the rack.
    SC: I took it with me without paying for it?

He walks in looking for his muffin and them somehow convinces himself that he took it out of the store without paying? Wow

Me: No you didn't pay for it or take it with you. I put it back on the rack
    SC: Oh I'm gonna pay for it

SC wanders over to our king size candy rack and grabs two candy bars.

Me: Okay that will be $3.50
    SC: I only have a dollar
    Me: Well you won't be able to afford either of these but if you buy one regular sized bar then you can afford that

SC stares at the two candy bars for a few seconds

SC: I'll only buy one then
    Me: That's over a dollar but a regular sized one is only 95 cents

SC finally gets what I am saying and buys a regular sized candy bar. As he is leaving he suddenly turns around.

SC: I forgot to get my muffin
    Me: Do you have any money left?
    SC: I already paid for it
    Me: No you didn't. You left it behind and never paid for it
    SC:Oh

And with that he wanders out and I just marvel at the stupidity of it all.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

My brain... it hurts... Too much... stupid...
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Drugs.

That is all.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

maybe the worst case of short term memory loss in history? ouch.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

That SC must suffer from CRS...Can't Remember Shit.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Woooooooooooooooooooow.

*Blink-blink*

Oooooooooooooow.

*Clutches head in pain*
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
              Drugs.

That is all.
              Could be. My one friend decided to try some weed for the first time, as we were getting ready to go bowling (he didn't drive, thankfully.)

After we got there, he went to the snack bar to order a soda, paid for it, and then walked away without it. When I handed it to him, he just looked at me and asked, "What's this for?"

Normally, he beat me two out of three games. I kicked his ass that night.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                Drugs.

That is all.

Just say 'no' to drugs.
                Because if your drugs are talking to you, there's a problem.
                Uh huh. I've seen a few friends doing similar things.

Comment

Or possibly an elaborate scheme to make you think you're on drugs.

Comment

Might not be drugs. I've done similar things myself in the past while on a schedule that, for whatever reason, precluded sleep for a few days (my record is just over five days awake). Granted, in order to do something like that you have to either massively stupid or in a vastly abnormal mental state. But drugs are not the only possible explanation.

Comment

I was being facetious. I'm well aware drugs aren't the only explanation.

Sleep deprivation is another possibility. Or general stupidity.
                      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I have to agree, drugs.

Muffins spelled backwards = sniffum
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Difdi View Post
                          my record is just over five days awake
                          Cool! Mine is three days straight. I heard anything over that and you start to hallucinate; is that true?
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                            Cool! Mine is three days straight. I heard anything over that and you start to hallucinate; is that true?
                            My theory is that the sleep deprivation hallucinations are from your body processing memories from short term to long term (which is normally done during deep sleep, I believe) while you're still awake.

I start getting them on my second day awake. And my body will not let me stay awake longer than that.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Lol I'm also gonna go with drugs on this one, if only for the well-documented 'munchie factor' that certain smokable greens induce
                              ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

Working...
                              X