Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Cards 2016 - Time to Send Out Your Cards!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then at least I know that I'm joining the fun this year too.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
      Run for cover! Some fool's fired up Bergholt Stuttley Johnson's mail sorting machine again. The challenge will be finding out *when* they did it!
      What did you expect when we're not allowed to send out our Hogswatch greetings by the Clacks?
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        What did you expect when we're not allowed to send out our Hogswatch greetings by the Clacks?
        Damn Clacks keeps breaking down. Somebody contact Moist and tell him to get on it ...
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post
          I just received a card from kit-ginevra
          The lady in the post office thought that it was either very early or very late
          Thank you and merry Christmas.
          Tell Iodine Maccalariat it was last year's card.It went cheapy at International Economy.Obviously it must have swum there....
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I think I got everyone's (I don't know if I'd said that).

And Ree, I got yours a few days/a week after you sent it, I thought.. but I know I got it.
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
            X