Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Anything I can do to help?" Sam said. Although she knew more about animal medicine then people medicine.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• He shakes his head. "Nah, I am an old tough dog. Will take more then a shoulder wound to keep me down." he looks at you. "I was .. sort of surprised to see you stayed here while I was recovering. You..didn't have to do that." then quickly, as if embarrassed "Not that I minded or anything.."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sarlon wakes later that day and after a hearty breakfast, she begins exploring the compound, staying away (of course) from restricted places and smiling to anyone she may happen to meet.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sam blushed. "Oh...I..." She looked at the floor. "I thought it was my fault that you got hurt."

Comment

• He shakes his head. "No, it was not your fault. The AML is fully to blame for many things, including wounding me."

Meanwhile..
            Sarlon's investigation of the place runs into a few problems. One the place is so large it is hard to find anything (which is why it is good that the teleporter was installed). Second, with all the twists and turns she gets lost.

She finds herself in a room made entirely out of glass. On the other side of the glass is water...lots and lots of water. It doesn't look like it is the ocean, however, as it is too bright for what depth they are at. Not to mention the colorful fish that are swimming around. A beautiful blue skinned female is in the water, lazily swimming around. Her hands and feet are webbed.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• places her hand gently on the glass and inclines her head at the thing swimming outside.

"interesting..."
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• The figure swims up, placing her hand on the glass. You hear a muted "Don't get many visitors in this area."

Comment

• "I do appologize...I seem to be lost again..."

she looks beyond the swimming thing out further into the water.

"we are underwater...?"

Comment

• "We are under an entire ocean, but this habitat is artificial. It was made for some of us who can no longer exist without being in water." Whatever this place is, it is HUGE, and you can not see any end to it.

Comment

• "interesting...like the mermaids of ancient legends?"

she glances out again, "how did you end up here?"

Comment

• "Something like that." She laughs. "As for how I ended up here, if you mean this base..that is a long story. If you mean in this habitat, there is a small cave nearby that we use for an entrance and an exit."

She shimmers for a second and her skin turns a deep purple. "I was on a ship bound for the orient when the change first occurred. As fate would have it at that precise time a storm struck. It was bad, and the people on the ship blamed me. They attacked me, knocking me overboard..and I sank. I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up I was in the cave I mentioned. A man was watching over me, and helped me recover. He offered me .. sanctuary. A place where I could be safe. At first I was reluctant, wanting to go back home. He didn't try to stop me."

She turns almost dark black. "I wish he had..when I got back to my home. The people there attacked me, probably would have killed me..but the man had followed and stopped them. He brought me back here, and that is my story."

Comment

• "Thank you. I felt so guilty about it." Sam said, holding back a sniffle.

Comment

• He winces but gets up, "Now none of that. Lets break out of here before the warden comes back."

Comment

• she smiles and listens politely faintly growling at the mention of the "normals" treatment of her.

"humans fear that which they cannot explain...it has been that way since the beginning of time..."

she rubs at the scar on her face thoughtfully, "you are born to the water...I am born to the skies..."

she unfurls her wings stretching them thoughtfully, "though i wish i could swim like yourself."

Comment

• "Are you sure you're alright?" She asked, moving to help him.

Comment

Working...
                                X