This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Cancer Card

Brought to you by StupidCancer.com, it's The Cancer Card!

I find this hilarious. For all those times when I could have "played the cancer card" to get what I wanted but didn't. It would be even more fun to hear some sucky customer try to play the cancer card ("I have cancer! Break the law for my benefit! If you don't, that means you have no sympathy for my disease!"), then ask to see their card, show them mine, and tell them that they can't actually play the card if they do not possess one.

I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
    - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
    - IPF

Huh. I guess there's a card for everything.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

"The Cancer Card cannot get you out of jail free, nor can it get you out of cancer treatment, a spat with your partner or jury duty. The Cancer Card is non-nutritive.
      It should not be eaten and will not make you thinner. The Cancer Card is sensitive and it's feelings can be hurt very easily. Do not taunt The Cancer Card. Thank you. "

I almost pulled a muscle .
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
      X