• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the count rises again....

for people calling 911 for really dumb reasons. with that I present:

Nasty burger

Facebooking in peace
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

I wonder if inmates are insulted that they're made to do time at the 'Land O' Lakes' jail.? I mean, that probably doesn't do anything for their reputations!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I like how the facebook guy showed up to the jailhouse drunk.

I just wish the female who called 911 on us could have gotten arrested for abuse of the system too. But afaik nothing happened to her over it. (long story short - she tried to return a computer outside of the return policy, yelled and screamed when told 'no', and called the cops cos the manager told her to leave.)
      Last edited by PepperElf; 04-05-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        I just wish the female who called 911 on us could have gotten arrested for abuse of the system too.
        I agree, there's too many people pulling this and wasting the time of emergency people. Like the lady who called the ambulance to distract us, or parents who think it's cute for their kids to call 911.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly

<snip> or parents who think it's cute for their kids to call 911.
          I'm fairly sure both my niece and nephew have inadvertently called 911 a few times. There's a reason they loved playing with my old phone, you could actually lock it down. They'd unlock their dad's iPhone easy and my sister had a flip phone before she got her iPhone.

ETA: when they'd realize their kids had called 911 they'd be so apologetic.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
          X