No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would thinks so too if it didn't happen to me.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dropping my name gets small discounts at my old workplace! I've told my b-i-l and housemate to be grateful and to not rely on it, because ex-boss has a business to run and he's too damn nice as it is.
      Actually, I really want to go back there. *fingers crossed* that they will have an opening for a trainee vet nurse when Bubbles starts prep and that I'll have my license by then. Best boss ever and he is a great teacher. Even if they don't, I'll ask if I can volunteer because volunteer hours now count for the certificate (used to only be paid hours).
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Well, I'll be damned, the gas company FINALLY came back and finished off the pipe they left sticking six inches up off my front lawn.

At 10:30 at night. Well, at least it's done.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I get to see my fluffy kitty next week without my dad being there. Yay. I miss my Jezebel.

Comment

• Against the Dark - A world wide plague that makes the dead get up and hunt the living. Sounds like a zombie flick..but no .. they are 'vampires'. Only these vampires are easier to kill then zombies, and just as stupid (stab em in the heart, or the normal hit them hard enough in the head..one even died by getting stabbed in the neck). So..wimpy zombies called vampires..ugh..

Oh yeah, and they don't move around in the sun. Yeah. I guess some are more intelligent then others (the vamps that is), but most are more zombie like then vamp like.
            Last edited by Mytical; 06-20-2012, 05:12 AM.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I wish they made gum that wasn't sugar free and just say no sugar added (sad that there is a huge difference in that) and was available in stores here that aren't health food ones. It would def. help with the smoking.

Comment

• Fun fact about gun with sugar... by the time you've been chewing it for 10 minutes, all gum is sugar free.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Thats true. Was more looking at stuff that has "sugar free" on it has artificial sweetners in it that if I have something with it, I could potentially go to the ER for.

Comment

• I was hanging out in my local geek store, sells board games, comics and figures. I notice some lads looking in a 50p box of comics get interigued and end up buying nearly 9 quids worth of comics...

Help my inner comic nerd has escaped!
                    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I'm going to be doing as little as I can tomorrow since my knee decide I didn't need to stand earlier and sat me back down. Nice swollen knee and limping around for the rest of the night and probably tomorrow to some extent.

I was doing so well too. Had a nice shopping trip with Tony (My BF), H (Bardie's BF) and Bardie today.
                      As soon as I start thinking
                      That I'm sensible and sane
                      The Random Hedgehog comes along
                      And fiddles with my Brain
                      (from card I got)

Comment

• I got attacked by cheese. Really really hot cheese. Now I have a little burn blister that I have named Mr. Burns. At least I have an excuse to flip people off.
                        Last edited by cashierbex; 06-22-2012, 10:00 PM. Reason: love? really?

Comment

• Going to have a trial placement for an hour on Tuesday which will hopefully lead to a job
                          Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• The summer equinox has come and gone. Winter is coming.
                            The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

• is it wrong that I want to go stand in the rain and soak it up?
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• As one co-worker likes to say:

"Only 184 shopping days till Christmas!"

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X