X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge gave him a crappy day

Here's the link: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/W...306178151.html

A man was pleasuring himself in a port-a-potty with the door open. Some nearby homeless people were offended by this, so they snuck up and flipped the port-a-potty with the guy in it.

Police decided that was enough justice so they didn't arrest him and let him go home and get cleaned up. Quoth the officer, "Physically, he's fine but he had a crappy day."
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

All he was doing was looking for relief. What's wrong with that?
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
      Police decided that was enough justice so they didn't arrest him and let him go home and get cleaned up.
      In other words "I didn't want to have to hose down the cells and wherever this guy walked after we let him go".

To be honest, I'm not sure there's anything they could have done to him in punishment for exposing himself that would be worse than the wonderful little bit of revenge from those homeless women.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Justice by the ever popular "That's NOT going in the backseat of my patrol car" method.
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
        X