This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    ... used diapers could be collected and used as a weapon against monsters.
    The poor monsters thought they finally got burritos?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
      WHO wraps up their used diapers and puts them out in front of their door???
      Blind Hansel and Gretel trying to find their way home?
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I always get people like that coming in. They'll storm in, absolutely furious, toss their card on the counter, and freak out, wondering why it isn't working.

Me: Sir, this is for *competitor* down the road, you can't pay for fuel with this.
        Moron: This is the card that I use for paying for all gas! *rant, bitch, moan, whatever*
        Me: *lifts up card, points to competitor's name on card* This is NOT the name of our store, or fuel supplier, or on my uniform!
        Moron: *gives me a very sheepish look* Oh...um...I'll get my other card.
        Me: Yeah.

Comment

I've had that same kind of conversation with customers at the wholesale club. Albeit less ranty/furious (being 6'2" helps)

J2K: "[Store] card?"
          Them: (holds out [Competitor] card)
          J2K: (looks at it, back at them) "...[Store] card?"
          Them: "This is my [Store] card!"
          J2K: "No, it isn't."
          Them: (looks down) "...Oh. Sorry."

Granted, there was one time the person insisted that [Store] and [Competitor] were the same company. I told him, "No they aren't. And if we ever were bought out by [Competitor], I'd quit on the spot." (I have not had good experiences with [Competitor].)
          Last edited by MadMike; 04-22-2013, 03:14 AM. Reason: Please don't quote the entire post. We've already read it.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
          X