Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Died Inside Today (VULGAR AND GROSS)

So I just worked an almost 12 hour day because of dingus who didn't show up.

Not only that but here we are. This deserves its own thread because this is just the piece de resistance to this whole saga.

The DIAPERS IN THE SANITARY NAPKIN BOX SAGA. THIS IS IT GUYS.

THIS IS IT BECAUSE NOW THERE IS NO SANITARY NAPKIN BOX BECAUSE I RIPPED IT OFF THE WALL AND REPLACED IT WITH A TRASHCAN IN THE STALL. NOW YOU CAN THROW YOUR FUCKING DIAPERS IN THE GODDAMN FUCKING TRASHCAN.

Why did you do this Gaki? Why would you do such a thing?

I am about to tell you guys why. I'm about to TELL THE WORLD WHY I DIED INSIDE TODAY.

Ahem. *stretches* There I was, minding my own business. A woman comes up and says, "I hate to tell you this but someone left a present for you in the handicapped stall. There's just...I mean....it's on the seat and the floor. It wasn't me, I promise, but I thought I ought to let you know. I'm really sorry, sweetie."

I put my face in my hands at said point and said, "I hate my life."

I wander into the stall and there it is. On the seat and clearly on the floor in just one smear. I managed to clean those up (they partially were dried because nobody bothered to say anything before the nice lady). Then I see it. BEHOLD. Sticking out of the sanitary box is a white thing. Not just a diaper ladies and gents but an ADULT diaper. This...will not end well. The diaper was not stuffed into the box's bag but was stuffed in there like all the other diapers are usually stuffed in there, just smashing the bag down so it'll kinda fit.

I pull in the trashcan to empty it and open it up and scream twice: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIIIIING MEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?"

There is shit smeared alllllll in that box.

All in it. All in it. All...in it.

So. I ripped the box clear off the wall, dump the contents into the trashcan, tie up the bag, put a new one in it, and proceed to STOMP my way through the store and out the front door while yelling at my CW "I'M SO DONE, I'M SOOOOOO DOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNE!!!!!" I go outside, throw the trashcan down and throw the box as hard as I can against the sidewalk and then I stomp back into the store, make quite a spectacle of myself by randomly screaming and washing my hands at the same time, and then I go outside again, stomp around and make a strange half-scream half-anguished-moan.

My CW proceeds to ask me if I need a cigarette. I scream that I do but I don't actually smoke one because I don't smoke.

I then walk behind the counter and lay down on the floor for about two minutes. Only one customer asks my other CW if I'm okay.

I'm fine. Just fine. Because I put an extra trashcan in that fucking stall and if we put the box back in there (I soaked it in antibacterial and it's currently still sitting outside.) I'm keeping that trashcan in there and labeling it: "DIAPERS, YOU FUCKING SHITFACES."

I spent all my drinking money. My life. My life right now guys. 11-something hours and there is no more sanitary box.

(Karma arrived in due time of course. The old woman I think is responsible left her debit card at the store. How many bets says she'll never come pick it up?)

Oh......my. Wow some people are just ..... I have no words strong enough.

Sending booze, chocolate, booze, bacon and hugs. And more booze.
    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Dadgum It! I violated Rule #1.

Sorry you had such a bad day, but you write very well.
      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

My first idea is to have closed-circuit cameras in the bathroom to monitor and catch those who are, legally, violating store property. However, that's illegal.

What IS Legal is to have management run a secondary or tertiary water line into the bathroom with a hose and nozzle. Any f*** up doesn't do the right thing, the place gets hosed down and is ruined for everyone else until the place dries.

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrghh!!!!!!!! I HATE when they do this! They go in the handicapped stall to change baby diapers, when we have a changing table! Then I find a whole diaper and sometimes pants stuffed in the box. There is a trash right outside the stall! And that is the stall they all want to cover in toilet paper or feces. I call it the Preferred Pooping Stall.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Ok...I just finished reading your last post then this one as my CW walks into the break room, slams a spray bottle down, and lets out a huge rant about people monkeys and flinging poo. I told him at least it wasn't a diaper stuffed in the wall trash can too. He yelled "thank god for that! I would have killed somebody!"

My stomach hurts from laughing for the past ten minutes.
            Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

emax - the only issue with hosing the bathroom down is, people who do this sort of thing could not care less if someone ELSE is inconvenienced. I'd be willing to bet that it was someone passing thru town, never to be seen again...The Shitstained Shadow...
              Last edited by EricKei; 04-18-2013, 04:53 PM.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

And I thought I had a bad summer cleaning out the ladies' loo at the They're Everywhere!! doughnut shop in Niagara Falls two summers ago ...

My utmost sympathy to you. Your solution was the only viable one. People like that ... it makes me wonder what their dwelling looks like.

Comment

UGH. that is disgusting. but then again, so are people sometimes. We have those wastbaskets in the stalls at my office. which is fine, and they also provide BAGS to put said sanitary items in to throw in the can. But many times, i see someone has just thrown it in, wthout bothering to wrap it in tp or put it in a bag. Just disgusting. i live alone and I don't even do that in my own home!

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
                    ... the place gets hosed down and is ruined for everyone else until the place dries.
                    Shit sensors covering the floor, walls, napkin box, oh yeah, the ceiling?

When triggered, locks door and unleashes the fire sprinklers, including up-firing ones in the drains.

Now, to implement the tumble-dry function.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

People are spectacularly terrible. I can't even.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                        People are spectacularly terrible. I can't even.
                        No nor me. Sorry you had such a crappy day Gaki, I have baileys ifyou need more alcohol.

Comment

I have some alcoholic chocolates for you....take them alll!!!! Thats just horrible!

Comment

Just as there are signs posting that there is a (fake) security system installed, what is the probability of having a similar sign posted that the bathroom is being monitored by cameras to catch any vandals in the act? Of course, no such cameras will be installed, but it may cause some people to think twice before causing damage. The same person who screams, "THAT'S UNLAWFUL" regarding the cameras won't be the same person who shits everywhere BUT the toilet.

Comment

Forget ordinary chocolate and bacon! This is what you need!
                              100 pound chocolate bar from Epic Meal Time
                              cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
                              X