This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that with a B or an E?

I was sitting at the front desk yesterday when a twenty-something man came in to take care of his violations. He did not have the physical ticket with him, so I told him we could look it up on the computer. I asked him for his last name.

His response? A long. vociferous belch. He made no attempt whatsoever to cover his mouth as the pungent blast burst forth. He also did not seem to be at all embarrassed or apologetic about doing something so vulgar in public. He just stared blankly at me once he finished.

All I could think to say in response was, "And your first name?"
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Shouldn't this post be moved to "Brain Burps"? Lol
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

GREAT response!

Comment

P-I-G

Did I spell that right, Sir?
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

I have no words.... Although that does sound like something my dad or his sister would do... Probably the sister...
          Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

EW. Just...EW, I deal with truckers, and even they aren't that gross. Although, they may have replaced the gross belching with gross commentary.

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
              All I could think to say in response was, "And your first name?"
              That response was... well...
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

^seconded! You are made of win.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Halo_miles View Post
                  EW. Just...EW, I deal with truckers, and even they aren't that gross. Although, they may have replaced the gross belching with gross commentary.
                  Gross commentary and occasionally, BO that could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

Comment

That was a great comeback.
                    OTOH, that could well be his legal name.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

A better, more classy comeback simply does not exist. That was perfect.
                      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Belch or Eructation, presumably.

Comment

Working...
                        X