Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Sarlon's character was just delivered to the meeting room where Mytical's character has been hanging out, and you should be coming in right behind them, so you could just go ahead and have her check out some of the research department as she walks and get to the room, too.

Also yay we've been moved to Forum Games.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while....been pulling 5 11 hours days
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Understandable. I just did 7 9-hour days in a row (Tuesday-Monday). Any lack of posts from me after that is just me being lazy on my days off.

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
          Any lack of posts from me after that is just me being lazy on my days off.
          It's your time off, do what ya want with it

Take it from someone who has been a GM for many a table-top game. Sometimes you just need to have time for yourself, players be damned.

Comment

I should be able to post more frequently this coming week (been slammed with school and work).

Am I allowed to edit my IC posts this late in the game (keeping the endings the same)? In short, I came up with some better backstory. If not, that's cool and I'll work it in later.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Kabe's getting ready for work so the answer is yes, but summarize the changes in here please? For ease of reference.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I had forgotten about my character's psychometry, so will work in at least a hint of it. Other than that, just some more descriptive stuff (since I'm not 'multitasking' from class at least for now).
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Woo, finally quit derping around on Fark and Minecraft and replied to the RP.

Now if I can just finish updating the Foundation Files and post those.

Edit: And now the latter is done. Still three more entries to write, but got some more in for now.
                  Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-20-2011, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Do not let Fred hold back the rest of the group. Thanks to some rather useless people I am weeks behind on my actual classwork (been working on final project, but there is no penalty for turning in classwork late as long as I get it in by monday) I have about 4 weeks worth of material to catch up on. Yay me.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Kabe and I are both busy right now with Black Friday coming. We might be able to do a post on Thanksgiving. Or late Friday.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Works been insane, had a mental break down on sunday and monday.

I'm back to work now, but i don't have a solid day off between now and saturday.

and I'm kinda waiting on something to happen, shes not a very talkative person....and you don't want her bored.
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Yeah. I'm going to post when I can, but I'm working long shifts at odd hours this week (including a 12-hour overnight), so no guarantees about when or how often.

Comment

Just thought I'd add this about Siobhan: as an empath she is a very open person. Being able to feel the emotions of the people around her does not allow her to hide her own emotions well. She's also almost completely honest, she has a hard time lying. But she keeps somethings to herself.

Oh and a description of her: average height, medium build, middle 20's, short hair dyed in crazy colors, green eyes, a warm friendly smile, wears contacts a majority of the time but can be seen wearing glasses on occasion, primarily wears jeans and t shirts with sayings (like 'duct tape is like the force. it has a light side, a dark side, and binds the world together'-saw a customer wearing that recently), has her ears pierced in several place, as well as her eyebrow, nose, and the center of her bottom lip, she has several tattoos-often in the languages she's fluent in.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Kabe's sick right now and work is guilt-tripping him into coming in since one of his co-workers is in the hospital. He'll make a post when he's better. And hopefully he won't give it to me >.<
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Derp. Two days in a row where I've gone to work sick because I couldn't call in because we were shorthanded. Which turned into two days in a row of me running the department by myself while sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X