X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth firecat88 View Post
    Can I help too? :3
    That is all up to Gazebo - I have done seminars with Ed and Lorraine Warren in the past, and done some casual poking about in some graveyards and areas. It would probably have to wait until after Rob gets a new job as we are living on unemployment and retirement pay and my annual allotment of money from the family.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

We (my sister and I) think daddy came to get mom when she passed. He had been gone 37 years at the time she died. The look on her face, the calm and sheer joy, is why we believe it. Your father is looking after mom, don't worry, when the time comes they will go on together. Till then he is comforting and watching out for her. Please let that be a comfort to you as well.

Comment

And the award for creepiest thread title of the year goes too...
        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Thank you all for taking the time to leave your thoughts about this. I kept thinking about it at work last night and I just can't get over the fact that this is really happening. It's like something out of a movie or a story or something.

Thanks for reassuring me, everyone.

As far as an investigation goes, I imagine it could be arranged one way or another. In the meantime, are any of you people out there remote viewers? That house is a mystery I would like to at least understand, if not solve. Would more details help? Let me know.
          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Personally... I don't know if RV would work or not for this. I've never really tried it myself but I've read about the military program Stargate (no not SG1!).

Although with Stargate they did CRV - coordinate remote viewing. They had to use coordinates and photos hidden within envelopes etc to ensure the reader had no preconceived notions about the target. Originally they used lat & long but once the readers started figuring out which ones were in russia, etc they switched to made-up coordinates.

still it could be interesting. i'd also suggest perhaps checking out Ingo Swann for RV techniques etc since he's one of the original people involved in RV itself and the one who organized the CRV technique

Comment

You know your father best, but he doesn't sound unhappy or anything like that to me.
              It sounds as if he is just visiting or looking after your mother.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                ...I have had one or two or several "steal" my energy from directly out of where my heart is (think very painful crushing/stabbing sensation plus the sensation that someone is inside a place that is very deep and precious and should never be touched)...
                I don't doubt any of what you've posted, but this sounds an awful lot like the symptoms of heart attack in women. Men get the easy 'omg, it's a heart attack' symptoms, but women get the easier to miss or write off symptoms because they're similar in a lot of ways to a lot of other, less-serious (or less medical) issues.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Can you set up a camcorder outside your house, facing the woods? Those noises sound extremely weird.

As for your father, I have a feeling he's there to counteract the other forces. From what I understand, he didn't pass away in the house, though of course, he has an emotional attachment to it and, of course, to your mother. Even with the weirdness abounding, it doesn't sound like the other entities have caused harm to anyone. Fear, yes, but no physical harm - and one of them even alerted you and your father to your mother's state of health.

Grief does weird things. Very weird things. It causes you to think things you wouldn't think, under any other circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                  X